Warren Oil Company, Inc.

Warren Oil Company, Inc. Employee Reviews

The work is very easy. The people there are nice & all about getting the job done. Everyone has a postive attiude, everyone stays on task & there are hardly any problems with the machines.
Make sure it's your last resort before accepting a job here . There are a lot of safety issues aside from being a very dirty place I had to provide my own lock out locks to work on machinery . Maintenance is often used as machine operators to fill in for production when they are short of people on the lines and some of that work is stacking 5gallon pales.
Pros
Free lunch (little Cesar's) Saturdays
Cons
Managements inability to manage
Avoid at all cost. there is zero support from corporate or upper management. Production lines are constantly breaking down which causes insane production schedules. I've seen up to 7 line changes on a shift in order to met demand due to faulty machinery.
Pros
zero
Cons
terrible upper management
I was a production supervisor for more than 2 years and I was layoff because the Covid 19 but they never call me back they left a supervisor without any experience ,they need better leadership if they want to improve some people ( VP) have no clue about any machine process and I think that is vital for the future of the company !
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Medical insurance too high
Pay is low and raises are low and very very very rare! A disconnect between office people and people out on the floor. Management thinks because you work out on the floor that your stupid. very bad leadership and management!!! and only 36 hours a week!!!! NO over time, at all!!!
Pros
Non existent!!!!
Cons
EVERYTHING!!!!! Not enough hours, money, or leadership/ good managment
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Our executive team leads by example; demonstrating an amazing work ethic that inspires those around them to achieve more and encourages a sense of ownership and pride in our work. The entire team is supportive, ambitious, resilient, and truly operates as a family. In my role, I support the executive team through calendar management, travel coordination, and supporting special projects. I also support the sales team by assisting with trade shows, designing marketing materials, organizing webinars, and so forth. Expectations for my role are clearly defined with opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Great Team and Amazing Leadership
Management has their favorites and no matter what they don't do it's always ok. Pay is horrible you NEVER get raises. Facilities are old and run down. People in the plant work in the 100 degree heat and the 20 degree cold weather.
Pros
Cons
Pay sucks
What they don’t tell you is that it’s a quality control job. There’s several different viscosity tests, a lot of math, a lot of data to enter, and CoA generation. I didn’t enjoy people staring me down while I ran their sample, nor people giving me all their samples at the end of my shift. The job just wasn’t for me. I wasn’t disappointed when they “temporarily” laid me off due to Covid-19. They did call me back to work, but I declined. Good luck to the next person; it’s an unstable industry to be in right now.
Company had lost customers from new management they don’t know how to manage used Covid 19 to get rid of their workers that knows the job and had been there for years I feel I wanna done wrong I had worked there for 26 years out very little and then they permanently terminate me so in my opinion a new person would not really want to work there they are sorry you can’t advance there a single person would be doomed trying to support family
As with most companies they have internal issues related to employees not doing jobs properly which has resulted in many unhappy customers, some of which have left Warren Oil. I lost my job due to lack of work and COVID 19. My position was eliminated
If they sold ANYTHING but oil it would have went under years and years ago. Nasty, oil cover environment, in which PIT could barely be maintained, and was dangerous at best to operate. People have died there.
A total disaster. Equipment is old and does not work, No support except that you should be able to make equipment work that is garbage. They have money for airplanes, but not equipment? The whole organization will collapse soon.
The work culture in this company is really bad. Everyone seams to be depressed and sad to have to work there. Management is not helping and lies a lot makes false promises.
A typical day at work was calling on oil prospects and working with internal support team in customer service and technical support. It was very hard to meet sales goals because they didn't offer the right tools to do so.
I've learned a lot over the years of working in construction, line cooking and working on the line for different warehouses I've also learned how to get along with other people
Good people to work for on lower management level. Poor on equipment updating flexible on work schedule very poor on pay increases fair benefit package
Management changes often. Do not promote from within. Needs a lot of work to bring the company up to current manufacturing standards. Growth is slow. Would not recommend to employees in the early stages of career.
Horrible place to work. Managers and supervisors are very disrespectful to employees. Pay not great insurance sucks and the culture is very poor. Company needs a face lift.
Getting up early and get ready for work, at work I learned how to run all the machines.the management at warren oil company was awesome.and the workplace culture was great getting new friends and getting along co workers.
I learned about the machines that was there n I also learn how to get the machines started I use to clean up there. And I also use to handle the bottles there pretty much everything
Pros
Lunches
Cons
30 minutes
Great company to work for easy to get along with good benefits highly recommend them If you want a great company that will treat you as a person and not a number