Warrior Custom Golf Employee Reviews

A good job for those who want to get into sales.
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 8, 2018
This is the ideal job for someone who wants to earn a decent living and become more skillful when it comes to sales. You learn a lot about how to negotiate and overcome objections with buyers. The leads are some of the best leads you can get, and you will take many inbound calls but there will be times of the year that require you take make outbound calls as well. The job can have it's downtime when golfing is not in season for certain parts of the country, but during peak season there is a ton of money to be made. The people are fun to work with and there is some room for growth as well. Six Figure income is possible here but it takes ALOT of work to get there, and willingness to work weekends.
Productive and fun place to work
Marketing & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 15, 2018
Productive and fun place to work but limited opportunities to grow within the company. Unprofessional at times. Great Manager and great place to start your work experience but it is not really a company you can have a long lasting career with as most of the permanent positions are taken. Perfect work opportunity for college students. I was treated very fairly, paid well, and enjoyed my position as well as the people that I worked with. Casual environment.
Pros
Very flexible
It was fun to excel at sales.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92618March 29, 2018
My co-workers and I would have friendly competitions to motovate eachother and achieve and pass our daily/weekly goals wich made the job very fun. and was rewarded with good leads.
Pros
Cash spiffs, monthly bonuses.
Cons
the winter season was always slow for a golf company and chalenging to make sales.
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 29, 2017
I loved working here. Co-workers were friendly and helpful, as were managers. Casual attire, but a company policy is taken seriously, as is a dedication to customer satisfaction.
Warrior Custom Golf is a great company to work for. There is always oppertunity for advancement, great salary and benifits and fun events to attend.
Cuztomer Servi e Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 7, 2017
From my first day with the company I felt comfortable and welcomed by everyone. My coworkers were like family to me. Everyone is willing to help with anything they can. I was able to work in many different departments, learning all aspects of the company. I endsd up in the customer service department supervising the receptionists. I enjoyed everyone I worked with. The environment is very fast paced making the days go by really fast. Management does all they can to make sure everyone is happy with their position in the company. I enjoyed the years I worked at Warrior Custom Golf. Would recommend the company to anyone.
Pros
Great salary, benifits and bonuses, fun events to attend and discounts on golf equipent.
Cons
The telemarketing department makes outbound cold calls I would have to take complaints about.
large groups of sales reps competing
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 27, 2017
Sit on an auto dial phone and take incoming calls and outgoing calls to review product with client. I did not learn anything at this position. The management had a lot of people to oversee at once and did what they could to assist. The office was filled with tons of different personalities and opinions. The hardest part of the job was dealing with furious clients constantly. The best part of the job was landing deals and getting the commission for your hard work.
Pros
commission
Cons
rough and competitive
Not Somewhere You Want to Work
Client Relations/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 24, 2017
I most certainly did NOT enjoy working for Warrior Custom Golf. There was constant workplace hostility from both peers and coworkers alike. Definitely would not recommend anyone work here.
Worst work culture.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJune 29, 2017
I worked at this company for couple of months as an AP specialist. I had very minimal training. People were rude and unfriendly. The accounting manager was disrespectful and loud when directing and coaching. There is no room for growth. Completely unorganized. Office looks scary. Horrible place to work at. Just horrible.
Rude
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 28, 2016
I will never work here again. There Do Not Call list does not exist. They say it does but we are calling literally the same people 3-4 times a day after the fact. Im surprised the company hasnt been sued.
Just another work day
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 18, 2014
I was an admin assistant. I did a lot of data entry, scanning and filing.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not enough training
fast pace, fun.
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 10, 2014
great place for work,and play.learned about golf from inside out.from sales to design and production,to shipping and customer service.
Pros
owner was great.
Cons
too little money
Admin Assistant/ Head Data Entry
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 25, 2014
A typical day at work would be to process all data entry inquires would be my main job. I would also process and issue prepaid fed ex labels and Claims. Answer inbound and outbound customer service calls, track orders, make spreadsheets, always something to do. That would be just a few things I would do. Ive learned how to communicate greatly with our customers and I know EXACTLY what it takes to make all customers happy, and Ive learned to be a very talented multitask-er. My co-workers were great, respectful and very friendly, never had an issue with my co-workers which is why my company loved me so much. Management could have done better, only because there were many managers coming in and out of the office so there was nobody stable, which IS a huge problem. The hardest part of my job I would consider just the fact that we had a new manager every few months so we had to adjust to that all the time. Most enjoyable part is that I loved talking with customers making sales and making money. I'm happy with the experience Ive had.
att
Secretary/ Dialer/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  arizonaMay 26, 2014
-Answer Incoming phone calls at a High volume call center
-Address customer’s questions or concerns about ATT products, internet, cable, landlines etc.
-Schedule deliveries for equipment set up [internet modem, jacks, and cable boxes]
-Sell customer products and inform them about current promotions.
-Check Stock Availability and place orders.
Cold Calling
Sales Representative/ Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 24, 2014
Average telemarketing job.
Lots of cigs and lots of phone calls to random golfers across the country
fast pace environment involving golf equipment.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Show up at 7 start the day off by making 120 boxes used for shipping the clubs, balls, tees, etc. I would pack from 8 to about 2:30 before we had to stap, stack, and wrap pallets to load on Fed ex trailer. Work ended at 3:30. Shipping manager wanted to get things done his mentality was work hard now enjoy your free time on breaks and lunch. On the other hand, the warehouse manager seemed to put us (shipping/receiving) behind due to the fact we did not have the shipping materials to get the job done. It was his job to order and make sure we had the materials. The owner was hands on. He wanted things out on time, he did not like being behind. Hardest part for me was getting through the language barrior at work with spanish speaking employees. I worked through by trying to learn simple words to get them to understand me. The most enjoyable part for me was the fast pace envirnment in wich i like to work.
Pros
relaxed place as long as you got the job done.
Cons
the favorites that were played between employees instead of working as a complete team
Good employer
Customer Service Supervisor/Sales (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 21, 2012
Money retention, Customer Service and Sales training, Negotiating for money or product to achieve Customer Satisfaction, Selling more products to customers trying to return product, Retaining future business opportunities, Assuring customers of the value in what is proposed and ensuring their Satisfaction, Neutralizing Irate customers,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warrior Custom Golf. Our community is ready to answer.

Warrior Custom Golf Reviews by Location