Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 93 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
There are 4 Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
Salary estimated from 613 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 54 questions about working at Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority employees.
Insights from 55 Indeed users who have interviewed with Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority within the last 5 years.
They ask questions related to the skills and abilities need in the job for which I was being interviewed. Situation - Task - Actions - Results type questions
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority