Washington Nationals

Washington Nationals Employee Reviews

United States140 reviews
All good in this company , are an excellent teamwork , I have security in my job , good paid ggg,.......................................................
I enjoy working at the Washington Nationals because of my co-workers. You do have to block out some of the other childish nonsense but if you can get pass that it can be really fun. The pay is fair and your hours are flexible because you are able to sign up for shifts. Now the management staff is something totally different. 95% of the time they act as if they don't see you so no they don't speak.....even if you do. They act annoyed has if you're disturbing them when you go to them with a question or issue the requires management approval. They show favoritism towards some employees. Last comment on management they need additional training in management and communications.
company was ok, hav the wrong demographic trying to reach out to inner city youth. The majority of the staff does not relate to the real world problems that the youth from SE DC face on a daily basis. Not open to suggestions either.
This job gives you great pay and the best place to work. Jump on board and join the team. This is an exciting ballpark and packed with fun. The management teams are wonderful and supportive.
It is a fun environmental place you see all kinds of people from different parts of the world and you meet new friends every day. As long as you are working your day will go great.
Pros
Meeting all kinds of people
Cons
Weather
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Excellent staff. Great job benefits. Always room to move up. I would recommend this job for a place of employment. Very informative trainings. Great pay.
Working for the Nats allowed me to work in professional sports which had been my dream for a long time. I enjoyed meeting new people and helping my clients have a great experience during the season. However, if you don't live close to the stadium it will be difficult to make friends. I found upper management in my department to say that they wanted to help, but never did when I asked for help in my career growth. They also pay very little for part time and do not value those employees even though they basically work full time.
A typical work day is being ready to greet the guest upon as they are entering all the gates. What I have learned is that in order to keep the guests wanting to come back for the games and some of the other things that the ballpark has is make it memorable. Management is very respectful and understanding of people schedules and other priorities when it comes down to family and children.
- fun atmosphere
- got to go to work at a Major League Baseball Stadium everyday. It doesn't get much better than that

- the pay could have been a little better, but a great place to start your career
Productive work environment with opportunities to advance. Always room to develop yourself. Friendly environment for employees and families. Great place for company events.
Pros
Free Gifts
Cons
Not enough pay hourly
This job requires a lot of standing a lot of walking and being aware of your surroundings but again if you love baseball you shouldn't have a problem with the heat to cold in the rain because it does all of that doing the season
Associates are good to work with management will throw you under the bus if you don’t kiss their behinds. Which is not fair. Your hard work will be overlooked but management, front office individuals and lastly Ownership Sucks.
I wasn't given a fair chance due to my medical issues, EPILEPSY & ACID REFLUX. l was challenged by management to stay and be in danger of having a Seizure or fallout running up the steps and not be able to breathe. I really enjoyed working for the NATIONALS back in 2017. I tried to get rehired in 2018 but wasn't rehired. I would love to work for the NATIONALS again.

BASEBALL
A family friendly environment for both kids and families and great customer client relationship and the company deals out great and exceptional customer service
Must be able to meet at least 80 percent of work schedule. Let go for this reason
Good management

Would return if allowed

Relied on metro

They fed you

Gave breaks
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Schedule requirements
Fun workplace with perks to free concerts, uniform, baseball games, dinner, locker room, accessible to transportation.
Work with people from RFK.

Work with Managers, Sales Representatives and Levy concessions people.
Nationals is a wonderful place to work. The people there make you feel comfortable at all times and you can see the game and get to talk to different customers from different places
If you are looking to grow your skills, this is not the place to work. Not employee friendly and new ideas are not encouraged. If you want to get your foot in the sports world, give this place a try, but if you have had experience working in other places, do not work here.
Security Director was no good did not know dc security rules and law's. The department still has a high turn over rate. He did not allow the supervisor to ein there shifts
If you need a good starting job, second job, or if you're a retiree it is the place you. The managers are nice as long as you do your job. My job isn't really hard but it can become tedious at times as well. I never had any problems with the customers because they mostly have simple needs.
Working for the Nationals provided my first corporate sector opportunity. It was immense learning curve which grew my knowledge of business very quickly. The management their was perfect they seemed to position me in situations which required critical thinking and a solution oriented mindset. The hardest part of the job wasn't the job at all, it was getting to work on time navigating through the capitol traffic if driving or fighting my way through the congestion on the train. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with individuals across all sectors of business.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Washington Nationals. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.4
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight