Washington Nationals Employee Review

View all Washington Nationals reviews

Great GameDay atmosphere
Team Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 25, 2014
Great place to work when I first came in March of this year. They have been changing and becoming stricter. Would love to have a full time position overall.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, watching National baseball, free lunch
Cons
Management becoming stricter

Other Washington Nationals Employee Reviews

A good job to start off with
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 16, 2019
If you need a good starting job, second job, or if you're a retiree it is the place you. The managers are nice as long as you do your job. My job isn't really hard but it can become tedious at times as well. I never had any problems with the customers because they mostly have simple needs.
Most beneficial job I've ever had!
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  District of ColumbiaJuly 5, 2019
Working for the Nationals provided my first corporate sector opportunity. It was immense learning curve which grew my knowledge of business very quickly. The management their was perfect they seemed to position me in situations which required critical thinking and a solution oriented mindset. The hardest part of the job wasn't the job at all, it was getting to work on time navigating through the capitol traffic if driving or fighting my way through the congestion on the train. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with individuals across all sectors of business.