Washington Nationals Employee Review

View all Washington Nationals reviews

Customer Service - Team Store (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 30, 2017
A good place to work, it is very productive. The hardest part of the job is standing on your feet the whole game before break. I learned how to do money handling while working at the stadium.

Other Washington Nationals Employee Reviews

A good job to start off with
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 16, 2019
If you need a good starting job, second job, or if you're a retiree it is the place you. The managers are nice as long as you do your job. My job isn't really hard but it can become tedious at times as well. I never had any problems with the customers because they mostly have simple needs.
Most beneficial job I've ever had!
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  District of ColumbiaJuly 5, 2019
Working for the Nationals provided my first corporate sector opportunity. It was immense learning curve which grew my knowledge of business very quickly. The management their was perfect they seemed to position me in situations which required critical thinking and a solution oriented mindset. The hardest part of the job wasn't the job at all, it was getting to work on time navigating through the capitol traffic if driving or fighting my way through the congestion on the train. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with individuals across all sectors of business.