Washington Township Medical Foundation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
mission is not followed
PSC (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 23, 2018
they say one thing and do another they cannot follow a straight line even if it was drawn for them to follow. they will not be in business for long sorry for the staff in the clinics
Pros
great clinic people for the most part
Cons
poor managers
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 27, 2018
Greets and receives patients in person and by telephone. Schedules appointments in an efficient and timely manner. Facilitates communication by routing phone calls to the appropriate department and/or person. Instructs patients on filling out their appropriate paper for registration. Makes copies of patient’s driver’s license and insurance cards to place/scan into the patient’s charts. Checks patients in and out, make follow-up appointments, and prepare lab and x-ray slips if and when needed. Strictly follows all practice policies and procedures, including all HIPAA related policies and procedures.
our doctors is awesome!!!
Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 7, 2017
Great people at all levels of the company. joining in the team like a family and everyone is very supportive of each other and has a great time together.
Productive and Fun
Clinical Site Manager, - CV Surgery (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 18, 2017
A fun place to work. My employees and was a fun group to work with it was a pleasure getting up to go to work. Excellent doctors. Diverse culture. Supportive management. The most enjoyable part of this job is having time to spend with your patients.
some times its very stressfull
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  fremont caSeptember 10, 2015
too stress full, too much responsibility on stafrf, less number of employees too many phone calls with less staff, people leaving
Fun work place
PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 8, 2015
Having to work for a busy office makes your day go fast. Sometimes that was a plus. I've lean so much from my coworkers. You are with them for 10 hours a day. We have our good and bad days but over all the good days always won. We our a family. We all have a busy life but we always their for each other. My boss was caring. big heart, always smiling even when things seem to be crazy. She never would judge you like some others do. . She would be supported. I really miss her
Pros
celebrates staff birthdays, free lunch
Cons
miss working at this location
Productive and fun
Clinical Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont CAJanuary 31, 2014
My Staff in my office were absolutely incredible we were like a family because we would get together outside of the work place. I encouraged my front desk receptionist to go to college and she was the first one to ever go and completed with an Associates Degree.
Pros
Vendor lunches every Tuesday and freebies
Cons
Short Breaks