Waste Management Employee Review

View all Waste Management reviews

Long Days
Residential Driver (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 5, 2013
Garbage companies are not the place to work very nasty... Supervisors and lead drivers are very rude to employees so structure at all.

Other Waste Management Employee Reviews

Waste Management
LOGISTIC SAFETY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 22, 2018
There is so much that I have learned from people, co-workers at Waste Management they are just an amazing bunch of people smart resourceful funny, Just a relaxed bunch of people that when it comes to doing the job they know what they have to do because of the management that helps with safety training, same with the employees that help them to see the things that someone has missed. The atmosphere is incredible a long working history with each employee, the people that stay, stay for a long time because of how each person complements one another.

I can go on, and on about the daily job tasks, but we have to remember its work. you come in the morning talk with management, then go out in to the field picking up, or dropping off.

The hardest part of the job is anything that you want it to be, I try not to look at it that way, anything can be hard its a challenge to me to work past, so make it work for you or let it work against you.
No fun, no productive, wasted management
Senior Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Woodinville, WAApril 20, 2018
Very poor and wasted management, like a snake looking always to bite you. Co workers tread bad each other.
NOT GOOD PLACE TO WORK, STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.