Waste Pro USA Employee Reviews

Challenging and Life Changing Workplace
Residential Helper (Current Employee) –  Palatka, FLDecember 15, 2018
This job is for real men . Many negative comments about management but worry about your own job title . It’s sumole do your job go home and you’ll live
Pros
Physicality, Bonus opportunity, Free Workout
Cons
Negative image, Unappreciation, Negative coworkers, Lazy Drivers
Trucks are all to far gone!
Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 5, 2018
The trucks are all in very very bad shape, as a example they had me weld a driver door shut! That was just so they could have that truck to pick up trash they didn’t care about who was driving it or if someone got hurt! Shifts are very insane way to much over time, an there always changing shifts around.
Stay To Yourself
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, MSDecember 3, 2018
If you love riding in hot and uncomfortable TRUCKS , this is the job for you. Just stay yourself at this job. Please just go to work do your job , and go home.
Pros
It’s A Job
Cons
Low pay
Good job
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Gautier, MSNovember 29, 2018
The job is very nice but the hours are long and hard. starting at 1 pm and working till 3-4 am very day. They really need to consider having 3 shifts a day instead of 2. having 8 hr shifts instead of working 12-16 hr days.
Working safely at an substantial pace
Hoper (Former Employee) –  Gautier, MSNovember 27, 2018
I had to deal with the public, basically I learned not to bring my personal feelings to work because that would be bringing stress on top of stress to work. I am very experience at customer relation.Also knows how to give excellent customer service. I am very responsible and dependable when it comes to performing my duties. I enjoy working with the public very much and can work independently, with minimal supervision.
Pros
Able to work independentaly
Cons
Dealing with the challenge of the weather.
Excellent Work Life Balance
Fixed Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Longwood, FLNovember 12, 2018
Great company, excellent work life balance for hours. Easy to take time off and work extra or take a laptop home to catch up as a salaried employee.

Management supports learning, does as much as they can to help. Communication could be loads better. That's the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable is the ease of creating lasting relationships with coworkers and gaining their knowledge to learn and grow in any position.
Pros
Casual work environment, great coworkers
Cons
Sometimes hard to please management, communication
Good pay and Benifits, job security
Diesel Truck Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 4, 2018
Privately owned company treat employees very well. They are very nice people. Company is always growing and purchasing the latest waste equipment including compressed natural gas engines. Currently operate in nine states offering the ability to transfer to different locations. Plenty of room to advance within the company.
Waste Pro Way
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 24, 2018
Waste Pro is an amazing company to work for if you are looking to have an easy life with consistent work, happy coworkers, and support a thriving industry. My boss was my friend and mentor who helped mold me into a fantastic, knowledgeable employee. The workplace culture was essentially a family. If I wanted to move up at corporate, the way to do it was to stick around for a long time and push myself to learn on my own. I have creative freedom to solve problems my way and check in with my boss as needed. They treated there employees very well. Except for actual salary.
Pros
Amazing culture and hands off learning environment
Cons
Super low pay for what you do
Nice relaxed place to work
Route Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSOctober 21, 2018
Awesome place to work. Very relaxed atmosphere and able to bring ideas to the table. Look forward to going to work and drivers and management was super
Enjoyed Working there
ROUTE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 16, 2018
Its not an easy job but it pays well and you can make a career out of it as long as you show up and aren't scared to work. Would recommend to anyone off the street.

Want to know more about Waste Pro USA?

Ask a question
A very athletic job experience
Slinger (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLOctober 3, 2018
I would most definitely work for wastepro again. They could definitely try making sure that they hire people that are willing too work hard and deal with tuff situations
Very Productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 27, 2018
It’s was okay working for waste. The pay was good plus you.have Benifits. I love the working shift from 7-4pm still gave me time to do other things . Great Company
Was great staff insist me with basic instruction on learned how to operate machine worked with different tools etc.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Gautier, MSSeptember 20, 2018
A day at work will be very positive a lot of team effort and team work as well as motivation.Supervisor and temp staff will discuss and go over the view of :maps routes for truckers,daily safety procedures and leadership skills.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
very handy working
Does not offer a balance for Job and work.
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2018
A good place to work if you do not have a family due-to-the extremely long work hours. An employee can work anywhere from 12 to 15 hours Monday thru Friday and 6 to 8 hours on Saturday.
Great work
Helper (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I recommend working here if you want to build on future goals pay more in bills. Waste is hard and it’s not easy but you will work more then 8 hours so
A hot mess
Residential Driver (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSSeptember 13, 2018
Very disorganized company. Management never properly communicates with drivers nor each other. Drivers quit on a daily basis. The trucks are always breaking down everyday.
Fun place could use better management
Sanitation Engineer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLSeptember 12, 2018
The day consist of a pretrip of checking the truck for proper amounts of fluids, checking for tire pressure and safety driving of truck. Follow a designed route throughout the day picking up refuge and dumping truck.
Plant Manager
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 29, 2018
I enjoyed working at Waste Pro as a plant Manager . I enjoyed Shipping and receiving items in and out of the plant. I enjoyed supervising about 15 employees to make sure production was at its max where I made sure the company was making money. I enjoyed multitasking doing data entry, accounts receivable, billing and months end reporting to general manager. I enjoyed ordering supplies and trucks to come and pick up loads to be shipped out of the plant.
good
Front End Load Driver (Current Employee) –  Midway, FLAugust 27, 2018
I guess it's a good company but not for me. If others would like to work there go for it. I can't tell someone else where to work. Some things are for others and some for me.
Over worked an under paid
Roll Off Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 23, 2018
They are nice to you until your 90 days are up then you become a number that's it you start at 5 am until you are finished with your route, then you come back an fuel tank up
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
You can stop for breaks as often as you want

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Pro USA. Our community is ready to answer.