Waste Pro

Waste Pro Employee Reviews

United States416 reviews

wastetruckrouteprochinesegarbagetrashdriver

Featured review

Waste Pro selected this as a representative review
Great place to work everyone is always very helpful and will give a helping hand when in need. Pay is great and benefits are awesome even the 401k is great

Pros

Healthcare, Hours, pay

Awful

Management is a bunch of washed up employees from other garbage companies. They just bounce from around from one waste company to the next hiring their buddies along the way

January 30, 2023
We would like to invite you to personally reach out so that we may learn more about your concerns. We value our team members and strive to create a positive employment experience. Please contact us at wasteprojobs@wasteprousa.com so a member of our team can reach out to you directly.

Waste Pro insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Nice place to work.

Good place to work. Company cares about employees. Pay is decent. Hours are good. It’s nice having consistent hours and being off every weekend. Good management.

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay is best part of working at company.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Only get three company holidays.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?You work long hours What is a typical day like for you at the company?Car work from 8am and sometimes have to work overtime.

Not good

This job tell you lies and they don't pay good at all I give my all for 2 years and they don't care about no driver they don't care at all about the drivers customer lie on the driver and they won't give you no bonus they would only give it to ppl that not doing nothing it's the worst job I ever had in my life

November 16, 2022

Poor management and horrible environment

Upper management is poor to say the least….always talks condescending towards employees, does not have professional when it comes to an employees privacy and threatens job frequently. Pay is minimal and getting a raise like pulling teeth to say the least. All the employees basically had to threaten to quit to a raise.

Terrible place

Much too many hours. Under paid.Management very greedy for money.Too many contracts, not enough staff or equipment. Current workers overwhelmed because of greed and bad management.

Fun workplace

Overall great work-life balance. Employee engagement. Co-workers make you feel as part of the work family. Encourage continue learning. Flexibility work schedule, ability to work at home if needed. Always positive feedback, managers acknowledge "you're doing a great job" .

Good and fun to do show you different parts of the city

Good teamwork and communication easy to stay away from problems to effect the way I work. Good people that helps out encouraging people gets the job done.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Early morning

Productive and purposeful

Upper management and owners are actively involved in the company and care about their employees. You can never make everyone happy, especially the ones who are already negative, but this company tries to make the job more enjoyable.

Pros

good work/life balance

Cons

hard to find enough quality people

Great people, lot's of opportunity

So many great people to work with it makes going to the office easy. As a growing company, there are a lot of opportunities for professional growth. It's a very collaborative environment. Management is open to thoughts, ideas and suggestions.

Pros

Great People

Productive and fun workplace to be

very fast workplace, they make you feel as part of the family.everyday you would learn something new.team work.the management team, take care every employee.

This is a great place to work. Advancement opportunities are here and a way for non-CDL holders to be come CDL drivers. The bad is you do have to work some holidays however, you are compensated.

Do not work here

Place always expects more, most people(mechanics) here think they know it all and get mad when they are told otherwise. First and second shift drama happens daily

Pros

Some OT

Cons

Management sucks and they pick favorites

September 6, 2022

Unorganized

Very unorganized, Management is not open to any simple ideas that could save our company thousands of dollars. This could be a easy opening to giving all employees a raise. Instead we are losing employees left and right. So management can then seem like the job they perform is important ensuring Job security. All suggestions are processed as insults. you are then punished for even thinking you had a better thought.

September 6, 2022

Bad management

Management was unqualified and didn't listen to employees! Management overwork employees. Management didn't make sure trucks were in good condition. Truck was in need of repairs daily!

Pros

Not a good company to work for.

Cons

Bad management

August 12, 2022

Over worked and under paid

Dangerous job, little pay, poor management. Have to literally get in back of truck and clean out, germs, maggots, dead animals, filthy, filthy, disgusting

August 12, 2022

Great company to be part of and grow with.

Great family based company! Just like all companies there’s the good, bad and ugly! Working at waste pro isn’t just a job it’s a career. Most ppl who have negative things to say about waste pro are ppl who were given multiple chances and opportunity’s but have multiple accidents and incidents. I haven’t worked for any other company that cares about their employees or want ppl to succeed and advance.

Stable & Fun Job - Good Company

This is a very stable industry . The work is fast paced and rewarding and the people are great. I have been able to learn new things and grow my career in the 6 years with the company. My coworkers , boss and I have a good relationship. It is a family environment and I am thankful for the stability in this weird time.

Pros

Team environment - doing good work for the community

Cons

Can be very busy at times - but don’t see it as a con

Safety job

Never and ever have problems for my job only when need increased positions and comunícate for parts Pay allows for me and my friend to know what time they have the same for the new year and the new one has been in the new car

Productive environment

Fun job moving garbage into drop points. Picking up garbage. Yard waste and recyclables if you enjoy the areas around the south east coast and beautiful homes. There are driver helpers that run the compactors in the back that do an excellent job.

Pros

Cool, fun job

Cons

Long grueling days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Pro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits