Watch Station International Employee Reviews

Fossil Sales
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2019
Great introduction to sales. I enjoyed my time here. I learned to sale, be more organized and to lead a team . Great team member relationship. Definitely recommended .
Fun and Inspiring
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  HawaiiDecember 22, 2018
fun because you get to connect with customers and treated them as a guest at your home. inspiring because of the connection that you build from your guest
It was a fun work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CADecember 20, 2018
Though it was just a holiday job, I learned to work firsthand and how to interact with costumers and my coworkers. My coworkers were nice and the work environment was nice.
It’s okay for a first job.
Third Key (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAOctober 31, 2018
The culture of the company is really fun, their core values stand for something. The people at my location, however were catty and unprofessional. Their hiring process and trainings are in-depth but there is no growth in the company
Well Managed
Cashier/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 26, 2018
This job was fairly easy and the employees were very fun to work with. The management was laid back as long as you got your job done and the workplace culture was very enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was when people didn't come in for long periods of time during the slower days but other than that the job was very amusing.
Fun and Competitive
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 15, 2018
Watch Station is part of the Fossil brand, and I enjoyed working there. The management was fair, and we had friendly competition for sales. We were encouraged, and given positive feedback consistently.
Pros
Fun
Cons
pay is low for retail
Productive, good work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXOctober 5, 2018
My time at Watch Station was a blast. Co-workers were great, management strived to ensure you were having a good day. I learned what it took to strive in a high volume store, while dealing with multiple customers at once.
Pros
Co workers, management
Cons
advancement, wasn't full time.
Truly, an amazing job
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLSeptember 30, 2018
This job was amazing as it helped me grow and learn a lot more real life scenarios. I owe a lot to this company as it is still teaching me on how to treat everyday retail problems.
Fun Workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLAugust 18, 2018
Clock in get motivated to make your daily sales goal and get ready to interact with a diverse group of customers. Not commission based so the sales floor is very team oriented.
Not bad
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 5, 2018
A fun, chilled & relaxed company to work for. Everything was fairly easy and understanding. Customer were great too. Only bad thing is we were only paid hourly and not commission. If not at least hourly should of been greater
Great enviorment with positive people.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXAugust 1, 2018
Love working for watch station, that is the reason I have been with the company for almost five years. I love the values of this company and more importantly all the people I work with, we always have a positive attitude.
Fun and Profesional Place
Third Key Manager (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 6, 2018
very fun place to work, good work enviorment, faced paced.. Management is flexible with hours, and they are on time with the schedules. Great discounts, and good pay.
Fun working place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 27, 2018
It was really friendly , the workers all had a particular job to do and it would be done on time. The management were very understanding and always made sure their workers was good
Fun and comfortable place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  4686 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI USAJune 24, 2018
A typical day is to clean up our cabinets and have our watches and merchandise looking presentable and helping customers to find watches that suit them. This job helped me learn how to greet and introduce yourself to customers, how to provide great customer service, and this job also developed my interpersonal skills. Management is great, very friendly, flexible, and welcoming. Nothing is difficult as you are surrounded by people who are there to help you. The best part of the job is the people and the warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Pros
Laid back job
Cons
great place with great coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gretna, NEJune 6, 2018
Fun easy place to gain retail experience. Personable management and great coworkers. Not hard to integrate into work place and most costumers value worker opinions.
Pretty good
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 3, 2018
Working here was enjoyable and entertaining considering you get to see how many people in the world actually enjoy watches it also will make you want to buy them all
watch station
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MIApril 16, 2018
this was my first experience with direct sales. I enjoyed meeting all of the customers that came in and helping them come to final decisions. I felt like I was a part of a great team
Good job
Assistant manager /stock manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 16, 2018
Sister going ring customers product knowledge and relationship the questionnaires Good quality product Good benefits good hours in management easy to move up
Good job
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 5, 2018
great job, is all about team work. great managers. relaxing enviroment. you get to learn alot and help others.I wold recomed to a friend. the hardest part of the job was how to catch the attention of the public.
fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 5, 2018
Fun place to work at but it could be very slow when it's not season. There was a lot of drama with the management. It's a good part time/summer job but not enough to pay bills.
Pros
good discounts
Cons
management