Watch Station International Employee Reviews

Fun and comfortable place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  4686 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI USAJune 24, 2018
A typical day is to clean up our cabinets and have our watches and merchandise looking presentable and helping customers to find watches that suit them. This job helped me learn how to greet and introduce yourself to customers, how to provide great customer service, and this job also developed my interpersonal skills. Management is great, very friendly, flexible, and welcoming. Nothing is difficult as you are surrounded by people who are there to help you. The best part of the job is the people and the warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Pros
Laid back job
Cons
Productive, good work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXOctober 5, 2018
My time at Watch Station was a blast. Co-workers were great, management strived to ensure you were having a good day. I learned what it took to strive in a high volume store, while dealing with multiple customers at once.
Pros
Co workers, management
Cons
advancement, wasn't full time.
Fun and Competitive
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 15, 2018
Watch Station is part of the Fossil brand, and I enjoyed working there. The management was fair, and we had friendly competition for sales. We were encouraged, and given positive feedback consistently.
Pros
Fun
Cons
pay is low for retail
Fun and Profesional Place
Third Key Manager (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 6, 2018
very fun place to work, good work enviorment, faced paced.. Management is flexible with hours, and they are on time with the schedules. Great discounts, and good pay.
Truly, an amazing job
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLSeptember 30, 2018
This job was amazing as it helped me grow and learn a lot more real life scenarios. I owe a lot to this company as it is still teaching me on how to treat everyday retail problems.
Great enviorment with positive people.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXAugust 1, 2018
Love working for watch station, that is the reason I have been with the company for almost five years. I love the values of this company and more importantly all the people I work with, we always have a positive attitude.
Not bad
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 5, 2018
A fun, chilled & relaxed company to work for. Everything was fairly easy and understanding. Customer were great too. Only bad thing is we were only paid hourly and not commission. If not at least hourly should of been greater
Fun Workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLAugust 18, 2018
Clock in get motivated to make your daily sales goal and get ready to interact with a diverse group of customers. Not commission based so the sales floor is very team oriented.
Job work/life balance job
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 8, 2017
Job work/life balance is great. You still get to have a life outside of work. The healthcare benefits are horrible and expensive! Store managers do not clock in or out, this should really change even though they are salary.
Pros
Life/work balance
Cons
Heathcare
Fun environment, team work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 15, 2017
Everyone works together, management is great. No competitive. Know the brands. Communicate. Diverse. Hardest part is not understanding some customers.
Great job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 22, 2018
This job is very relaxed, nothing to stress about. Excellent management team, excellent work environment. They teach you many things, and always make sure you are doing everything correctly.
the everyday atmosphere at Watch station was very easy going and personal with clients. also
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXMarch 28, 2018
a typical day Watch station would involve myself sorting and arranging product fixtures to merchandise new products or new sales displays. In addition to day-to-day consumer sales, i would also be involved in store-zoning while properly regulating back stock products
good
Sales Floor Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2018
This company ahs alot of opportunity for growth. As long as you work hard you can move around the company but it may take a while depending on what position youre trying to get.
fun collaborative environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 24, 2017
i enjoy every day that i go into work, the environment is fun and my coworkers have become some of my greatest friends. the pay is reasonable and as long as you do your job to the best of your abilities you can expect raises and acknowledgment from management.
Fun working place in a outgoing friendly environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Waikele Oahu Island, HIDecember 9, 2016
Watch station international at the waikele premium outlets, is an exceptional retail job. A very great starting point to build character, experience, and self growth. As far as the environment, team, management, as well as guest; this would be the best place to have that. It is really a starting job based on pay and benefits, but I believe it's an advanced starting job.
Pros
Half hour non paid breaks after working 6 hours, get 10 mins. Paid break when ever you as.
Cons
Not much good food places for lunch, like all retail it's a full time standing up job, recently different employee discount that changed and isn't better.
watch station
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MIApril 16, 2018
this was my first experience with direct sales. I enjoyed meeting all of the customers that came in and helping them come to final decisions. I felt like I was a part of a great team
quick pace!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMarch 26, 2018
The foot traffic at Watch station can depend on the time of year and week. But for the most part on the weekends expect a very fast pace environment. You have to be able to work independently! Though the other employees are good about helping each other out if needed.
stressful and horrible management !
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 9, 2017
messy.
no structure.
small break room.
unorganized.

overall a very poor experience.
Pros
nothing
Cons
poor management unprofessional
Productive and fun workplace
Stock manager/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 3, 2017
A typical day at work is always fun and upbeat. My managers are amazing individuals who have taught me how to run a successful store while keeping morale high.
Pros
Discounts on merchandise, benefits
Cons
Limited promotion opportunities
Great learning experience for Customer service, in retail environment
Sales / Specialist (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAMarch 5, 2017
You work alot with guests almost your whole shift, whether its behind the cash register, or helping them try on or price a watch. You learn different ways to approach guest, and talk to different people. The management in the citadel outlets are good people, but trying to move up the ladder is difficult because they do show favoritism. And that is also shown when the work schedule is released. being a retail store certain seasons are slower than others, when this is the case shifts do get cut up to an hour before the actual shift. The workplace is good, and the co workers are alike as the store's environment.