WatchFire Signs Employee Reviews

Review
Technical Support Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Danville, IL 61832November 30, 2017
It was great to work there! The calls I took were a mix of intense ones with easy ones. I loved the intense calls for the challenge it gave me every day.
great people
Field Service Technician and Installer (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILSeptember 20, 2017
the people at this job are what make this already amazing company great, they always take care of the employees and make sure that everyone is accommodated as best as possible
A growing company focused on employees
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJuly 12, 2017
Watchfire is a great sign company that is passionate about their role in the burgeoning digital sign industry. They are very focused on their employees and how they can improve the job.
productive
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 30, 2017
Excellent product and excellent customer service. The sign is straight-forward to use for a reasonably technical person. Any of the areas where we needed help with technical questions Watchfire has been great answering all of our questions. Would definitely recommend this product.
Exceptional Culture
Member of Management (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 11, 2017
Had a GREAT run as a growing organization. Career growth opportunities are exceptional for those willing to put time into growing their tech education and career here. Work life balance is very good.

Hope growth comes back on track.

Executive team can be inconsistent. CEO is not onsite much.
Pros
great culture, career growth
Cons
health ins costs rising, CEO not around much
Good Solid Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 4, 2017
Great place to work with good people. Growing company with room for advancement. Business to business sales is challenging yet rewarding. They have a great product.
Very Clean, friendly co workers
CNC operator and metal fabrication specialist (Former Employee) –  Danville, IL 61832August 16, 2016
Mice and climate controlled, easy career training. I wish they had a little bit more respect for the people on the floor. Management had a chip on thier shoulder it seemed.
Great career growth, great company growth
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 22, 2016
A terrific place to work ... grow your career, grow your education with great tuition support benefits. Salaries are usually competitive or a bit better.

Wish it wasn't union in production areas ... some underperformers know how to play the game and everyone else has to do their work. Would rather get promoted on my effort not because of how long I survived in a plant. Good union relationship, mgmt and union chair both care about the employees.
Pros
tons of career growth, great culture
Cons
union dues/effects
Great enviroment
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Danville, IL 61832March 31, 2016
Easy job, great people, pay is amazing and the raises are awesome . Family oriented company. Paid by the week also. Vacation and benefit package is also a plus.
Pros
pay
Cons
hour lunch
good workplace
Training Facilitator, Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILSeptember 1, 2015
GOOD WORKPLACE WITH AWESOME EMPLOYEES. I worked both in the factory and in the office so I got to see both sides of the company. All in all it was an awesome experience and I am thankful to have worked there for a year and a half!
good employees
Operator (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 29, 2013
It was an enjoyable workplace and everyone was really easy going.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WatchFire Signs. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4