WatchGuard Video Employee Reviews

Very Bias Company
No comment (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 26, 2018
This so called Christian based work environment is full of hogwash! While there are a few good people, the bad out weighs the good. I was never trained, given the opportunity to excel or advance. It is my opinion they merely seen me as a imbecile who was incapable of learning. Instead of treating me like a person I was made to feel like a project. Let’s be honest, I was never welcomed or accepted in this predominately non ethnic social system. People within this organization never lift their white privileged/ high school mentality behind. Your social capital status has an intrusive role at how you’re viewed and an all honesty this is truly a boys club environment. And there are several simple minded people who cannot solicit a concrete opinion of a person based off their own personal relationships instead this environment breeds gossip. Get in good with management because others thoughts of you will be based on how management views you!
Pros
CEO is a very caring person
Cons
Horrible management
Inside sales
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 14, 2018
Every mistake your rsm makes will be your fault. You will also absorb most of their responsibility with no adjustment in your pay and, you will receive a 3% ( cost of living) raise a year.
Amazing company
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 24, 2017
Amazing people, great pay, and profit sharing..
a competitive market and every 3 months you get a share of the profits. It’s more of a family... they love you and care about you... it’s god centered and an amazing place to be
Pros
Profit sharing, fair pay, great people
Cons
Hard to find a con
Positive workplace with solid leadership
Repairs Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXFebruary 27, 2017
A solid, developing company with good leadership. Open to new ideas on how to improve the workplace both for the company and the employee. Focused on the individual and their families.
Christ-Centered Business
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 13, 2016
This company has an executive staff with immense integrity. Coworkers are the same. Very good place to work, a real team atmosphere.
Fun place to work
Reciever (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 20, 2015
Even though I work the same amount as other employees I'm still being employed as a contractor so I get no benefits or profit sharing.
Pros
Fun enviroment
Cons
Contractors treated unfairly
Productive and challenging work environment with lots of growth opportunities.
Technical Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 17, 2014
Great company to work for with a very positive work environment and a culture that strives for excellence. With everything from Operations, Engineering, Customer Support, Technical Services and Sales under one roof there are a lot of options for growth and new opportunities.
Generally a good collection of people
Direct sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 18, 2013
In six years never had a Quota or a Job Review. Lost my position to a mentor of the President.
Pros
freedom to manage your own territory
Cons
engineer driven company: lack of sales support makes it a challenge
WatchGuard Video is a great company.
Controller (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 10, 2012
I love working here. I will be very sad to leave, but for personal reasons I need to move to Houston.
Christian emphasis based company.
Manufacturing Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Allen TexasMay 28, 2012
A good company to work for; Christian ethics and minimal inhouse politics is practiced. All employees are treated fairly and equally based on merit and performance. As the test manager for the manufacturing floor my responsibilites involved working with a multi-cultural employee base. I was responsible for the company's bottom line while providing a safe and challenging work enviroment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WatchGuard Video. Our community is ready to answer.

WatchGuard Video Reviews by Location