Waterford at Levis Commons Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Care about residents first
Administration (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 29, 2018
I have worked at the Waterford for a while now and I love that the residents come first. A family recently lost their mom who lived at the Waterford and they stop in just to hug the staff and say hi because they knew how much we loved their mom. I feel like what we do makes a difference. If a department is ever a little short, the managers all jump in and help. It's definitely a team effort!
Pros
Free lunches, managers care
Cons
Hard work but worth it
Terrible place to work
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJanuary 11, 2018
I would not recommend any one to work for this company. The management is very poor, lots of favoritism, bad attitudes, and very unpleasant co-workers in all areas of this company. There is no team work, and they were constantly short staffed, mandation is very regular. No flexibly at all with your schedule, poor work/personal life balance. The pay is terrible, and unfair in the sense that people doing the same job, with the same amount of experience or less then you may make more. The residents suffer from the staff to resident ratios.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor management, always short staffed
Good job!
Activities Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHNovember 2, 2017
It is fast paced here and you have to be detail oriented. The residents are amazing and my coworkers have always been encouraging and supportive. My manager is wonderful to work for. She listens to what I need and stands up for it. I really enjoy the residents and my job.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, flexible schedule
do not apply here
STNA (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHDecember 4, 2016
I have previously worked here for 6 months the place is very beautiful but the staff is disrespectful, you run errands that are a nurses job or not even in your job title, there is very low staff you will be running a whole floor by your self some days because there not enough Staff everytime new staff is hired they quit within a couple weeks to a month. You have a low pay here also keep in mind it is assisted living.
Pros
Residents are friendly, caring, respectful, beautiful place
Cons
Not enough Staff, Managers show favoritism, Nurses disrespect you
Nice Place To Work
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OhioSeptember 28, 2015
Waterford was a nice place to work, I had a great team of housekeepers. The only bad parts was when they would fire an employee for anything after a couple months they could go cry to the ED and get their job back and us managers had to deal with them again.
Great team ethic, good place to start out, felxible schedule
LPN (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 8, 2014
administer medication/treatments to assisted residents