Waterlogic Employee Reviews

enregeticand fullfilling place
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2018
manage a route type of enviroment in a 150 sq mile area that provided customers with filtration water coolers.including installations and servicing .chance to build a repore with customers
Pros
freedom to work by yourself
Cons
alot of driving
Good job security and training.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 23, 2018
Was a great job for a few years, had an opportunity to advance outside the service industry. If it don't work I know I can return. Left on good terms. Great people and experience.
Pros
Training, freedom, management
Great place to work.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 23, 2018
I worked for Waterlogic for a couple years. I learned a lot and had a great experience. Sorry I had to relocate due to family issues but I know they would welcome me back if I moved back to town. Great experience all around, if you are loyal to them they return in kind!
Pros
Great benifits and time off comps.
Management and Experienced Techs
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2018
My RFSM or Regional Field Service Manager is awesome. Very knowledgeable and always helpful. He may have hired me because I told him how bad management was at my former job. The work itself is easy once you learn. The experienced techs are best to work with or call if you need help.

The issue now is those techs are leaving for retirement or other opportunities. Not so much the job or management, but other companies just pay better, or like one Austin tech, was a day trader and it paid off. The new techs are a pain. Having to travel to their region so often is burdensome.

Overall, the job and management are great. Can be stressful, but not often. When you travel they pay for your flight, food, and hotels. The company itself tries to do right by it's techs, but the corporate side lacks in communication.

I would recommend this job and company
Pros
Work/life, weekends off, Management, independence, take truck home, help is there when needed
Cons
Communication, sometimes
Great work/life balance at eco-friendly company
Administration (Current Employee) –  Concord, CADecember 28, 2017
We have great benefits, a healthy work/life balance and I have been fortunate to advance my career with Waterlogic every few years. Bottleless water is eco-friendly, which gives us employees another reason to be proud of our work here.
"Lucrative Opportunity"
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Newark, DENovember 20, 2017
There is unlimited sales opportunity, however once you close a sale, the commission may or may not be awarded to you, and there is no transparent protocol as to why or how that may happen. You could earn a large incentive on paper, through closed sales, however, you most likely will not actually see anything close reflected on your pay stubs.
Pros
Earn more than most minimum wage jobs
Cons
Do not receive what you earn
Productive and good place to work at.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 28, 2017
A typical day at work would be driving company van to 6 to 10 jobs a day dispatching to job. complete what needed done on each job and closing calls on phone.
l learned a lot of things pertaining to fixing water and coffee machines and dealing with customers on a daily basis.
Management overall of company is good.
The workplace culture is good, I enjoyed the people I worked with.
The hardest part of the job was not knowing what you were getting into on each job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and loved dealing with customers.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Not knowing what to do on jobs.
place to work
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 9, 2017
Working in the Concord, CA office employees, there was a lot of varied backgrounds which offer many different perspectives and opportunities to learn.
Lots of Energy When Things are good.
INSIDE SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 3, 2017
Eight and a half hour day. When things are good it is fun. Put in work you will get results. Support from others is good and needed. Company work staff works together towards goals.
great place to work
Installer technician (Current Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 9, 2017
received calls on Mobil phone, call customer with ETA, introduce yourself, troubleshoot the problem, Let the customer problem is solve
and if you have anymore problems please calls back on the 800 #.

close the call on MWA Mobil app, and Canvas app. explain how the problem got solved and or if any parts where ordered.

move onto next call.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
fast moving paste
Service Technician, Applied (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 29, 2017
Company would make promises on promotions and would not follow through with it. Company has changed names 4 times within the almost 7 years I have been with the company. The company also would look for ways to short change their customers. They would charge more for the products each year which technically violated their contract with the customers.
Pros
Able to bring work vehicle home
Cons
pay, lack of integrity
Fun and friendly work place
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 1, 2017
Everyone here is friendly and very helpful when an issue arises. It's also kept up beat to keep the work day enjoyable. The training wasn't that well but with the help of your peers, you'll overcome obstacles.
company that uses you
Sales Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJuly 30, 2017
you get used by the company and when you dont deliver they get rid of you

no loyalty and poor management...........................................................
Pros
money
Cons
bad work climate
Pump Technician (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXAugust 26, 2016
.overall great place to work, not really any room for advancement but it pays the bills and the bosses and employees are great
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Hot summer days
Data entry (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 11, 2016
If you get the job keep it because it good money the management is super cool. Great quality in life lots of extra time to hang with family.
Pros
Money, freedom, trust, management
Cons
not to much room for advancement but really doesn't matter they pay well
Bad Management
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE 19720March 10, 2016
this is a very good company, but the management within the company in New Castle DE Corporate office is very bad. Employees in the operations department are very inexperienced and make very bad decision cost the company a great deal of money
Nice Place
CoolerSmart USA and Innowave USA (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 2, 2015
The local management is fun to work with however the corporate folks do not understand the daily issues and provide improved tools to make our job easier
Waterlogic, USA
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEOctober 25, 2014
A work day consists of cold calling companies to find out if they are interested in a bottle-less water unit. I have learned more about the needs of water in a work space and how to promote the basic necessity. The management and coworkers at Waterlogic, USA are easy to work with and focus on achieving the company's mission. The hardest part of the job is getting through to an important person and asking them for their time to learn more about the product. The most enjoyable part of the job is the laid back atmosphere and the hours.
Pros
Business hours, laid back
Cons
Difficult to schedule appointments and meet weekly goal