Watermark Employee Review

Great work place with great food
Hostess (Former Employee) –  ventura, CAJanuary 9, 2014
A typical day would be arriving at 3pm and looking at the reservations to see how many people were on the books that night. I would then go and get new table clothes, napkins, silverware, and glasses and set each table according to the reservations. I would then go and see who was working that night and make sections based on number of reservations. I would then go and make a floor plan of everything I had just set up and sections for the servers. Once that was complete I would set out the candles and dust. I would then check all the voicemails and call anyone back who left a message that I could answer. I would then go into the reservations and check and see if there were any birthdays, anniversaries, or celebrations and make a note of it in the floor plane and let the waiters know as they arrived. If needed, I would update the music outside. Once we were open I would check in customers and seat them at the appropriate table and make any changes to their reservation if they wanted to sit at another table or booth. Throughout the night I would check on each guest to make sure they were happy and satisfied. I would fill water glasses, take empty plates, take food the customers, get new drinks, make coffee, etc. Once all the reservations were done, I would check on the last of the customers and clean up my hostess station and clock out.
Pros
making people happy and satisfied, putting smiles on peoples faces
Cons
not enough pay for what they were asking, no communication, staff was super picky and always unhappy.

Other Watermark Employee Reviews

Poor management
Waitress/Server (Former Employee) –  Bonneau Beach, SCMay 3, 2018
Do not get me wrong this place is absolutely gorgeous and the food is great, personally I would probably go just to see a friend whom is a server but the owner and management there are so disrespectful and very unprofessional.
productive and fun work enviroment
Assistant Pastry Chef (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 30, 2018
I have learned to do different style of plating desserts and learned things from the pastry chef. The environment was fast paced, but it made the shift go by faster.