Waterstone Mortgage Culture reviews

Knowledgable Team and Positive Environment
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 17, 2018
Waterstone Mortgage has a great culture for learning and will give you the space and guidance to start your own loan origination business. Compensation is based on a draw on commission basis
Official response from Waterstone Mortgage
September 17, 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad you’ve enjoyed our company culture, which is a huge priority for us. Our employees are very valuable to us, and your satisfaction and engagement is something we take seriously. We wish you the best of luck in the future.

High Stress but great culture
IT Support II (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIFebruary 23, 2018
Extremely stressful and expectations are unrealistic. Job culture is great and the compensation is fair. The company is growing but isn't hiring enough people to match the growth causing long hours and a lot of stress.
Loved working there
Loan Partner (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJuly 5, 2017
Very relaxed yet professional office. Everyone was wonderful to work with, very knowledgeable and I truly enjoyed my position. I would highly recommend working for Waterstone Mortgage.
Established Company with exellant managment and support
mortgage loan officer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 6, 2016
File review with processing department and management, always productive and efficient. Timely return calls and emails between all parties involved in each file. Actively pursue all new leads.
Management always available and helpful and eager to resolve every issue with the best outcome for all involved on every transaction.
Ample freedom to design your own workflow through the day and achieve all goals.
Management and team lead always supportive of a new opportunity to find new referral partners and networking with in the community.
Pros
Fun networking events, Excellent management
Productive business that is always striving to reach new heights
Insuring Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJuly 9, 2015
I absolutely love working at Waterstone Mortgage. The atmosphere is dynamic and it is a place that cares about their employees and offer incentives. I must say I have had a very enjoyable experience working at Waterstone and I would highly recommend it to others.
Life Balance
Pre Closing Auditor (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJune 23, 2012
At WMC you can show up and get your 8 hours and go home with no issue.
Too many politics in this growing company so do not try and stand out of the crowd or you can get framed and terminated.
all in all it is a great place to work if you have no ambition to grow or try to make a difference in the company.