Watertown Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Alright
Teller (Former Employee) –  Sackets Harbor, NYMay 2, 2017
Decent place to work. I was a teller for two years and enjoyed my time while I was there. Pay was decent and benefits weren't bad either. I had to leave because of a change in location.
productive workplace, with life long members
Teller/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMarch 14, 2017
Typical workday was to service customers with teller transactions and atm/debit card items. Cash and check transactions, and general account inquiries. Good management and leadership within the company with many having decades of service and a wealth of knowledge. Hardest part of the job was the inability to move up within the company, little to no movement was hard to be qualified to learn new items and advance.
Great Benefit and Enviroment
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAJanuary 31, 2017
Watertown Savings Bank is a great Community bank to work at, with a lot of support, environment and benefits. However, the major problem is taking time off and shift hours since a lot of Branches is open from 7am-7pm. Overall, I loved working there, definitely expanded my experiences.
Pros
Benefits, Environment
Cons
Shifts, Time Off
Community Based Mutual Savings Bank
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAFebruary 23, 2015
Watertown Savings Bank is a local, community oriented, mutual savings bank with nine branch locations. There is not an aggressive sales culture and, as a result, employees are focused on the needs and wants of their customers. World class, personal customer service is the mission and focus of this bank and employees are expected to adhere to the service guidelines provided to them. The work environment is very professional and friendly. The majority of employees work here until retirement making advancement within a slow process. The benefits are excellent; however, salaries are generally under market value.
Fun and fast paced workplace.
Overdraft Specialist (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAApril 30, 2014
In a typical day I get to work both independantly as well as in a team environment. Watertown Savings Bank is a smaller company, so I know most of the other employees personally. Over the past three years I have learned a lot about banking and have had the ability to grow within the company.
Great Benefits and Great People to Work With
Teller (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAOctober 8, 2013
Great community feel at the bank and excellent employee benefits.
Great co-workers
Teller (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAJune 1, 2013
Great Co-Workers and lots of great benefits. Free lunches sometimes, snacks, friendly co-workers, many discounts around town.
Great co-workers
Technology Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MASeptember 27, 2012
Nice people, close to where I live
I enjoy supporting the users
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not much time to take off small staff