Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Review

View all Watts Healthcare Corporation reviews

Great place to work for dedicated community-focused individuals in the healthcare field
Sup of HIV Conseling/Testing & MobileTesting Unit (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2012
Pros
great career satisfaction opportunities
Cons
some weekend work

Other Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

n/a
Urgent Care LVN (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 7, 2018
The Company offers great benefits but no raises and low pay. I enjoy serving the people of the community, and would stay if the management and pay were better. I am a single mother of 2 girls and I cannot make ends meet with the low pay.
Assisting women getting their Health needs met.
Bilingual Sr. Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Conduct daily Medical History for Prenatal patients, order prenatal labs and complete a Prenatal Combined Assessments: on Health Education, Nutrition and Psycho social. Family Planning, Sterilization consultation. Oversee 10 employees. environment is multi cultural. coordinating outreach events. Dis-enroll a patient from the clinic.
Pros
Always willing to work with you.
Cons
under paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Watts Healthcare Corporation Reviews by Location