Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Review

View all Watts Healthcare Corporation reviews

Non-Profit, serving underserved communities in the Los Angeles Area
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2013
Overall, I had a good experience with this company. I learned a lot and was able to gain experience in a fast paced office environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the various people in the workplace; assisting with needs.
Pros
Company Benefits, Friendly Co-Workers

Other Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

n/a
Urgent Care LVN (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 7, 2018
The Company offers great benefits but no raises and low pay. I enjoy serving the people of the community, and would stay if the management and pay were better. I am a single mother of 2 girls and I cannot make ends meet with the low pay.
Assisting women getting their Health needs met.
Bilingual Sr. Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Conduct daily Medical History for Prenatal patients, order prenatal labs and complete a Prenatal Combined Assessments: on Health Education, Nutrition and Psycho social. Family Planning, Sterilization consultation. Oversee 10 employees. environment is multi cultural. coordinating outreach events. Dis-enroll a patient from the clinic.
Pros
Always willing to work with you.
Cons
under paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Watts Healthcare Corporation Reviews by Location