Watts Healthcare Employee Reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement
angry culture
Primary care Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 29, 2017
if you need to pay off student loans great. if not run away. Keeping employees happy can only improve a company’s bottom line. Employee satisfaction can significantly impact the productivity, sales, and reputation of any company. Despite its importance, many companies struggle to keep their employees content. While some companies have policies specifically designed to boost employee morale, others seem to prioritize it far less... thats Watts healthcare
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
II really enjoyed working there they made you feel very welcome and that's one thing I like about a company
Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2017
My boss was very cool and didn't take no mess. As long as you was on time an came to do your job there was no problem. Now if you was later and on the phone at work an your work wasn't done then that's when the problem comes in at.
fun and nice working and learning environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Watts, CAJuly 23, 2016
I would check in then start my day by washing my hands and start takin patients vital signs, organize and clean, restock, file paper work, and take specimens to the lab. I learned a lot about womanly health and how to work the electronics they have. My co-workers were nice and friendly and gave me advice and tips. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the patients and having responsibility also working with the doctor with patients.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
leaving to school
Nice place to work/ interesting clients
Systems Engineer/eCW Analyst/DB admin (Current Employee) –  Watts, CADecember 25, 2013
Interesting place to work, patients are all uninsured/medicaid/medicare. So mostly minority patients and employees.
Overall Amazing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2013
I absolutley loved working for this company. Never a dull moment while still being productive. The staff was overly friendly and supportive. Awesome company to be employed by.
Pros
nutrition classes/traning, free dress on fridays, staff events, awesome benefits
Cons
i was laid off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Watts Healthcare Reviews by Location