Watts Water Technologies Employee Reviews

Challenging work environment.
Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHNovember 7, 2018
While this was a challenging work environment, I enjoyed watching the culture move forward, seeing retention and attendance improve, along with employee morale.
A fine place to work
Production Area Lead (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHOctober 29, 2018
The watts foundry is loud, dirty, and hot. It's also exceptionally rewarding if you are able to find your niche within the process there. Loads to learn if you're interested in foundries.
Pros
collaborative environment
Cons
poor work life balance
Not a good place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Hudson miOctober 1, 2018
It was a good place for me to start at( I started working in the Hudson MI plant when I graduated HS). But it just went down hill from there. The management is not good at all. And the new general manager doesn't know what he's doing.
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
Poor management
leader in the plumbing industry
Eastern Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Andover, MASeptember 13, 2018
Good company to work for. Need to develop new products more quickly. Great manufacturing plant in Franklin New Hampshire.
Watts has been growing based on acquiring companies.
Busy
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Andover, MASeptember 10, 2018
organized, tough, and tons of work.

There is lots of opportunity for advancement if you work hard.

The benefits are not the best. The work life balance is not the best.
Pros
Organized
Cons
not much flexibility with work-life balance
it's a very good place to start
Maintenance Technician (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCSeptember 4, 2018
Watt's was a very good place for me to start off as a student. it allowed me to get a fell of the 'plant life'. it also gave me a fell of working as a maintenance tech.
Fast paced
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHAugust 28, 2018
I worked there five years ago I’m that things have changed as all companies have to change to what works and does not work it was a fast pace work environment
Pros
Good people
Cons
Long days
Nice company to work for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAAugust 16, 2018
I worked for Watts Water Technologies as a contract Marketing Content Specialist. Management was very helpful with providing work, but it was always expected that you understood the product line completely to do your job. That was a big con. The plus revolved around the company culture as well as the people I worked with.
Pros
company culture. People.
Cons
product/industry knowledge expected. Very little support
Global Company going through transformation
VP Global Talent (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAJuly 17, 2018
Good, well established company going through changes on a global scale. Focus on growth and maintaining a leading position within the market. Many positive changes.
Productive Environment
Hydroponex Powers Tech (Current Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCJuly 9, 2018
Good Place To WORK. Overtime is defiantely an option if the materials and parts are needed. Management is ok. I think I like workign here. I just wish that there was more opportunities for advancement
Well compensated for hard work.
Picker,packer, auditor, and loader (Former Employee) –  Spindale, NCJune 22, 2018
Watts warehouse was fast paced, the work was never done as new orders are always coming in, which makes for great job security. You must be prepared to work long hours and weekends when needed however, the management is supportive and helpful and the other employees make working here enjoyable it truly is a family at Watts.
Poor management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHMay 7, 2018
I worked 2nd shift and both supervisors were extremely unprofessional to many employees. There are cliques everywhere and minimal room for advancement. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
A good job but had no time for a life outside of work
Set-Up Assembler (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHApril 29, 2018
I work there for a long time and enjoyed it at first. Worked a lot of hours and didn't have a lot of time for my family. It used to be a fun place to work but now there is way too much drama. Upper management is not caring at all.
Pros
Good benefits if you are full time.
Cons
If you disagree with management, you won't last long.
Great learning experience, horrible treatment of temp workers
Powder Coat Technician (Former Employee) –  Export, PAApril 6, 2018
Worked in powder coat department ,learned alot we had a great team. Learned new skills worked in many departments management promises but don't deliver. permanant workers treated temps cruel and horrible. Hardest part of job was keep up to fast pacework enviornment and long hours.Only got a descent pay check if you worked 60+ hours a week . Not many, if any permanant workers did voluntary overtime ,that's why the company uses temp workers .Permanant workers only did overtime when it was mandatory!!!!!!!!!!! ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT HIRE PEOPLE !!!!!!! DON'T USE TEMP WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Annual summer picnic, Pizza party, Holiday meals
Cons
Using tempworkers, Not hiring tempworkers
Once family oriented company has become cold
Materials Lead (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHApril 3, 2018
Watts, like most Manufacturing facilities these days, is doing their best to become more lean. Unfortunately, they have yet to discover that being lean does not mean you need to reduce manpower and continually pile an unrealistic amount of work onto a smaller crew.
Parts cleaner
Parts Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHApril 2, 2018
I had to wear ear and eye protection because is was very loud in there. With what I did I had to wear gloves and a smock so I didn't spill the cleaner on my closes. I had to scrub parts all day with a metal brisal brush to clean the water valves. Had to rinse them off with water, dry them off with rags and dry them with an air hose.
great place to work
Consultant / Project manager (Former Employee) –  Chesnee, SCMarch 5, 2018
good people to work for , quality products , good equipment , engineering is top of the line , in house made tooling for the machines ,very clean and organized
Good balance of ambition and wisdom
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 5, 2018
I found Watts to strike a good balance between pushing for growth with ambitious targets while exercising the wisdom to re-calibrate their goals in light of new information to ensure that projects were executed successfully.
it was a stresful enviornment
Cnc setup and operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHMarch 3, 2018
long hours, learned that you don't work as a team my immediate supervisor was inappropriate, you were timed when you went to the bathroom hardest job through the day was showing up the most enjoyable was leaving
Great team to work with
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAFebruary 18, 2018
The team environment at Watts is supportive, friendly, and genuine. The management requires accountability without micromanagement, creating independent, forward and positive workflow.
Pros
Great people to work with and for
Cons
Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Water Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight