Wavsys Employee Reviews

Very competative workplace. Evervday was challenging yet rewarding. Great people working with great clients.
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2018
WAVSYS was a great contract management company. I would love to work for them again.
They placed me in a position with a company quickly and supported me during the term of the contract.
Pros
Time management
Cons
commute time
project was too short
Field Tech Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 3, 2018
I liked the company but management was very unorganized; they don't send your schedule on time. you don't know where you will be working until one hour before your regular schedule to start.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
management was unorganized
Sr. Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 23, 2017
Once you start working, you are pretty much on your own. Not much support, and you have got to figure it out yourself. Which I am okay with, but some may find it intimidating.
Pros
Good pay, fun workgroup
Cons
No management support, you can be let go at any time.
productive work place
Lead Integrator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 21, 2017
Typical work day would be 9-5
experience team work with asp and sp
management was very helpful
international work culture
the hardest part of the job is traveling to Long Island
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
Good salary, insufficient benefits
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
Wavsys it a temp/contract agency and provides a decent salary, but the bare minimum for health care benefits. When offered a permanent position at the company I was contracted with, they undercut my negotiated salary by $15,000 and I now have to look for a new job; If I had known this at the beginning, I never would have left my other job, I had a great boss and team, but had wanted to get back into the Wireless/Telecom industry. My whole life has been turned upside down. My new boss is great and is letting me stay on for a while so that I can find a new job.
Boca Raton
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 4, 2017
This company was awesome to work for the management was awesome very great company to work for. This agency is a very great agency this is my first time working with them and I have no complaints.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No paid Holidays
na
field tech verizon fios (Current Employee) –  MarylandJune 23, 2016
good experience with wavsys and verizon is a good company my forman was good the management also and my co-workres was fantastic
Cell Technician
Cell Tower Technician (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 26, 2016
Insuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment though out the warehouse
General knowledge of modern Warehouse and inventory practices
Able to meet all physical requirements; Standing, Climbing, Carrying, Bending, Reaching, Handling, Pushing and pulling. Ability to lift a 100 LBS.
In charge of transporting materials from Warehouse to Warehouse.
Able to build T-Mobile cabinet and replace it with the existing cabinet overnight.
Pros
N/a
Cons
30 Minutes Breaks
A great place to Grow
LEAD LEVEL 3 FIELD SERVICE TECHNINCIAN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2016
Working in Telecom has it challenges but i love what i do, and the confidence to work on complicated equipment.
I have learned to excel in every level from an Installer to a Lead Tech
Management can relate to being on the field, to understand the day to day process.
My co-workers are a great,, because we are a Team so we support each other.
The Hardest part of the Job is the Traveling away from Home to work in differnt Market to be away from Family.
The Most enjoyable Part of my Job is to be able to Build a Site and Complete with 100 % Satifisfaction
Pros
the ability to Grow within the company
Cons
Quartly slow downs
Productive and Fun place
Project Manager (Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VADecember 9, 2015
I have learned a lot a Wavsys. This is company is ideal for some one who want to learn more about the latest technology. This company really pays well to it field staff.
Pros
You will learn a lot
Cons
nothing
grate company
FIELD TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER LTE/(4G) (Former Employee) –  conecticut and new jerseyOctober 11, 2015
wonderful company to work for . the managers always list to the employees input on any thing and i would tell other people about this company
Lend Lease Infrastructure
Project Manager, Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 25, 2015
Great company to work for, great staff and loads of new things to learn.
A typical day at work was challenging new opportunities, vendors, subcontractors.
I was able to utilize my office skills and project management leadership skills.
My co-workers were all great and made it a pleasant environment.
The hardest part about the job was stretching myself and roles for the VP, GM, Director and other Project Managers.
I enjoyed everything hate my contract ended.
Pros
Lunch with Vendors
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work in
LEAD FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2015
My typical day at work would be pairing up a team of field engineers and going out build and commission cell sites. In this field I learned that working as part of a team is more efficient.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Long working hours
Good Company.
Telecom Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, Los AngelesJuly 15, 2015
Had a wonderful time while working here. Good Company. They were able to remit our salary in time. Full support from personnel.
Reliable employer with great resources and opportunities in various region
Field Support Tech (Former Employee) –  NJ, NY, PA, VA, DC, CO, SC, and NCApril 27, 2015
Management team ....wonderful with great resources offer various opportunities in various regions; showed appreciation with company's gear. Enjoyed working for Wavsys
Not a good company. Can not trust managers.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia, Pennsylvania, New YorkFebruary 27, 2015
I work here for 4 months. There was nothing good about my 4 months there. Everyone I meet from field operations was miserable and says that management is the worse. After I was hired I find out that many personnel quit for same reasons I quit. I was forced to take hours that I work out of 5 of my timesheets. I was told that I could not be paid the hours I worked because they have a fix price with the customer. I expressed that I am a W2 employee with a contract that pays hourly and it is up to the company to pay my hour work, hours work = hours paid. I had my job threatened when I said I will not change my timesheet again. My last timesheet, I was told to remove 18 hours. I refused to change my timesheet. I quit the company and they still paid me with 18 hours still missing from my timesheet. Then, after I quit, they call me and said they would sue me for the no competition if I went to work for one of there competitors.
Pros
Give me a job when no one was hiring
Cons
Makes you take hours worked out of timesheets, Does not pay for parking fees or tolls, Management is not honest and threatens the employees
good
Project Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale, FLDecember 22, 2014
very good job opportunity, nice place to work, the people and staff are friendly and helpful
Pros
good working environment
Cons
no paid holidays
OSP PM for West Coast Ops
OSP/ISP Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 4, 2013
Meetings with customers at AFB's out west. Coordinate work to be completed.