WAYNE ENTERPRISES

WAYNE ENTERPRISES Employee Reviews

Wayne Enterprises is a great place to work the culture is great the people are friendly. Every thing was fine at Wayne until they had a change in management. Then all of a sudden things went south for the worst. Things that had never happened before started happening. Product was beginning to be misplaced.21 uears of warehouse work because of system problems Imade more mistakes in 1 month than I ever made in 21 years. I was told that I was the problem. When I showed the system glitches I was told there was no glitches. Ok time to go.
En este trabajo siempre hay algo nuevo que aprender,siempre estas trabajando duro y asi hace que las oras se vallan mas rapido
Fair and balanced busy work .always has time to listen. Great with clients.fair bids to clients. Always able to clear any questions up.tell your friends
The work pace was quick on a typical day . It was interesting learning the aspects of Safety/ PPE items. The team environment was established & worked well. We had many meetings, inter-action and team building exercises. Our meals together and birthday time was always nice, and of course holiday events . Helping the top Sales was rewarding. The hardest part of the job would be the internal politics , just like any organization , and or dealing with related employees. Pay scale & benefit packages were fair , and reviews annual.
Pros
Lunch & learns with Catered lunches, Holiday events, Personal relationships, Training on certain Supervisory roles
Cons
Uniform policy, 30 min lunch option
They build it up, seemed good. But they're all over the place. Ypur managers are training you & its good. But another manager from a different department isnt the best in the way she talks/approaches employees. The pay isnt the best. But I'll give them this, they do work with you if you need time off.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Typical office job, Monday thru Friday. 8 to 5. I learned a lot from here, lot of good experience gained. Hardest part of the managers. feel like they just get bored and bother you cause they have nothing to do
There is no chain of command. There wasn’t any formal training even after it was requested. The regional manager from okc wanted us to treat our employees one way but he didn’t treat us the same. Very clique in midland and unless you just did everything the way they wanted you to do it then you will be fine. Suggestions or ideas were never considered and if they were the regional manager took them as his own. The store manager is immature and wanted full control and doesn’t know how to be a team player. The assistant store is ignorant and has no clue how to manage or communicate with people. The merchandising manager doesn’t know how to keep her wits about herself and cries at the littlest frustratin situation. The regional manager just believes everything they say.
This is not a Good work place, with the supervisor that it there she is terrible, managment is back stabbing and childish. Ownership is non existent. Cannot leave your desk.must meet un-realistic goals Terrible work place!!!!
Pros
Cons
no paid lunch, no benifits, terrible managment
Awesome CEO, horrible manager. Very tensed environment to work in. Everyone pretend to be kind when the CEO is around but are not welcoming. Very limited chances of advancement. Too much clique forming and pretentious behaviors.
Pros
At least you have a job.
Cons
Too tensed for a work environment. No advancements in sight.
I came Wayne with the impression that it was a great company, and on the surface, it is. Started off in customer service which has a lot of expectations vs the other departments. The workload is much more than the pay offered. There is a LOT of micromanaging in all departments. Policies are so restrictive. It takes away a lot from actually enjoying the job. A lot of the employees have been there for many years, a lot of them are just complacent or comfortable. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people. The hardest part was the poor morale that started to creep in after the downturn/layoff. There had been no raises since 2014. I think the owner has good intentions, but falls short due to the favoritism shown towards certain people. I always felt that others had more privileges than others. A lot of people had their degrees and were still getting paid at entry level rate. Room for advancement was very rare. Due to this, a lot people lose their motivation and start to slack off. I wish the owner did a better job at paying everyone fairly. A lot of people felt stuck and I am sad to say that you can only go so far in that workplace. It's a good starting job to get your foot in the door, but I wouldn't recommend for anyone to stay there more than 3 years. Take the experience you gained from Wayne and go elsewhere. Somewhere you are truly appreciated, that doesn't micromanage and pays you what you are worth!
Pros
Cookies every other Thursday
Cons
Vacation at 1 Year, no raises, low pay, favoritism, micromanaging, no cell phones allowed on the job
When I was told about the company I was told they were the best company to work for. Well since I have been there that is not the case. If you are not a fan of favoritism then you would not get along here. The best part about the job is the owner. She truly cares for your well being.
Pros
provide uniform shirts, no overtime, benefits
Cons
favoritism, pay to work ratio, work culture
didnt work that much liked the job all was bussy work by my self boss can 1 time a week at the end of the day i was happy that i did all my work good and happy
Pros
worked at my pass
Cons
no lunch
Answering phones to assist customers with online point ordering. I learned a lot about the Fire Resistant clothing and what is needed and not needed on the uniforms. Management was awesome and my co workers were fun to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I was working with.
I really enjoyed working for Wayne Enterprises because they really do take care of their employees. The owners and managers take the time to get to know each employee by name, and provide incredible benefits. It's quite rare to find work places that do that now. A typical day for me was consumed mostly by customer service duties - answering phones and emails, checking on orders, making sure everything gets out on time, etc. My coworkers ranged vastly in age, and background. It made for a very dynamic team. My manager was excellent. She would regularly (every few months or so) sit down with each employee to review our workload, and see if there is anything we needed adjusted. She also was great at challenging us to learn new tasks that we maybe did not initially think about performing. I picked up quite a lot of new tasks and skills that way.
Wayne is a good company to work for. there is some inconsistency in management. Some of the co-workers were great. others if the don't like you, your changes of advancement is very slight.
Pros
Owners
Cons
inconsistence