Wayne State University Physician Group Employee Review

View all Wayne State University Physician Group reviews

Warm enviornment with great co-workers
Patient Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 9, 2013
A typical day at work is busy with calls to schedule appointments and other items. I've definitely learned how to multitask and brush up on my customer service and decision-making skills. The management is fine. They try to make good decisions that help their employees and that are in good standing with our corporate policies. My co-workers are awesome. It feelings like a real second family when we come into work everyday, especially on holidays. The hardest part of the job is taking the large volume of calls everyday and the most enjoyable part of the job is when I can make patients happy.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
hard getting paid-time off

Other Wayne State University Physician Group Employee Reviews

Leadership is cut throat and not qualified.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 3, 2018
I never seen a more poorly ran HR Dept. The processes change weekly and the staff is very rude. There is no real room for growth and raises are non-existent.
Pros
benefits
Cons
corporate is clueless, unnecessary layers of management
Look elsewhere!!!!
"Staff Member" (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIDecember 29, 2017
Do not waste your time, or your sanity! You are treated as less than human. Management is unhelpful, unresponsive, and uninterested in their employees concerns. I could go on and on, but it is simply not worth it to work for this company.