WAYSIDE HOUSE Employee Reviews

Stressful and unfriendly work place
Client Advocate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 29, 2017
That's just it, my supervisor was not able to direct me in my job because she did not know my duties. Every day was stressful and was filled with high expectations based on no information or guidance provided to me. There was even no job description; at least one that could help identify what my role there at Wayside was,
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks and very unorganized daily
Summary
Primary Therapist -Residential Program (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLOctober 17, 2017
Well balanced work environment with collaborative team approach. Case load is feasible and EMR makes documentation efficient and complaint with joint commission standards.
Productive and stress free work environment
Social Work Intern (BSW&MSW) (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLOctober 4, 2017
I completed my internship at Wayside for my undergrad and am currently there for my Master's. It is an excellent place and is my dream place to work. The staff are supportive and work together to achieve the same goal which is to provide the best care to the clients that are there to receive services.
Pros
staff
Cons
I don't work there
I was not told my position was temporary
Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 15, 2017
It became clear only after I was laid off 6 months in. Management had no on-boarding plan, you basically created it as you went. In looking back I should have known that it wasn't permanent because I arrived JUST as all major events were about to start and was laid off the week after they were completed.
Great Place To Work!
Chemical Dependency (Former Employee) –  Mpls, MNDecember 1, 2016
I have worked at Wayside for 5+ years in many different areas of the company. Wayside is first and foremost dedicated to quality client care. I have seen Wayside go above and beyond for their clients time after time. This important aspect is one that makes Wayside stand out above others.

As a staff member, there are many companies that claim to work as a "team". I have found, during my time @ Wayside, that staff truly does think of themselves as a team. Decisions are made with input from all levels within Wayside. Staff involvement in decision making is paramount and one thing that truly makes Wayside a special place to work. I can't imagine working for or with any one better than my co-workers @ Wayside. I couldn't be prouder to work for this AWESOME organization..
Pros
Great benefits, education plan, exceptional client care
Great team and atmosphere
LADC (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaNovember 30, 2016
Wayside really cares about quality client care. The team is amazing, and the agency is supportive of staff. Career development is supported and encouraged. Love my co-workers. Love coming to work each morning.
Pros
Education assistance, great benefits, wonderful co-workers
Cons
Parking in the winter
Great Place
Recovery Advocate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 7, 2016
Its a wonderful place to work but not much room for advancement and there is not much diversity either I wish there was more minorities and better opportunities.
Pros
Love the Clients
Cons
No advancement
Client's are cared about
Employee (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 6, 2016
Client's are cared about and needs are met to best of ability of staff including CA's, clinicians, administrators, and directors.