WCP Solutions Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 38 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We are WCP Solutions, and we provide products and services that help customers effectively and efficiently run their business. As a wholesale distributor, we provide packaging and custom boxes, paper and envelopes, janitorial and cleaning products, food service and takeout supplies, as well as equipment and service solutions.
WCP is a third-generation family-owned business founded in 1930 with locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.
You’re seeing all 22 jobs at WCP Solutions because we can’t find any available jobs at WCP Solutions close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 715 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
I have worked at WCP Solutions for over 30 years and have worked in different departments over the years and enjoyed all of them. The co-workers are very team oriented and if you ever have a question or need help, Management's door is always open.
I've been with WCP Solutions for 4 years and it's a great place to work. People are friendly and supportive! There are options for personal & professional growth within WCP. Upper management is very responsive and wants to see employees succeed.
Culture is awesome as departments work together as a team to get the job done! I enjoy the busy workday and feel very fulfilled in the job I am doing. Management is very receptive and willing to listen and help each of us learn, grow, and reach our goals.
WCP has been a great place to work. Management gives you the tools to succeed and guidance when you need it. The benefits are good and the company is generous with 401(k) matching contributions. Your hard work is rewarded!
great work and life balance. benefits are about average with other companies. positive work environment with friendly coworkers. feeling of a second family.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 24 questions about working at WCP Solutions. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from WCP Solutions employees.
Insights from 15 Indeed users who have interviewed with WCP Solutions within the last 5 years.
What opportunities are there for advancement. Can I transfer to other locations.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- WCP Solutions