Wealth Advisory Group Employee Reviews

Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
Great place to work, advancement, management always solved any problems/issues that I brought to them. I also Loved working with Lisa as the office manager, she was very efficient, helpful and anytime I had an issue she was right on top of getting it resolved & she always made sure you were ok. Staff was friendly and office had nice atmosphere. Anytime I had a technical issue (which could be often) The technology department was right on it and got any matter fixed ASAP. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking an entry level administrative position - I can say I was well trained in all roles that I covered and enjoyed my day to day operations and can't forget the Receptionist who was very welcoming and friendly.
Pros
Staff Lunches, Department Training, Friendly Staff
Advancement is about who you know. Culture is poor.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2017
a typical day at work can be isolating. Very cliquish. Disparity in compensation. Derogatory comments are common. Promotions are not based on credentials. Favoritism and privilege prevalent.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Cliques and management not addressing employee issues
Not a friendly environment
Senior Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2017
The upper management wasn't very pleasant. There was a lot of gossip and favoritism. The office manager Lisa was very nasty at times and took her personal issue out on others.
Great place to work but workload is overwhelming
Disability Income Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Worked there for a year and half.The first year was great even though the workload got intense. Once the company decided to merge departments and departmental changes took place, it was best that I leave.
Pros
nice kitchen with free coffee, staff appreciation lunch
Cons
very heavy workload
first real job
Assistant to CFO (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 4, 2015
assistant to the cfo
learned how to answer the switch board
process commission checks