Wealthy Affiliate

Wealthy Affiliate Employee Reviews

Self motivated company

I loved working there. I couldn't go to school and handle working there. Great place to work your own hours. I would definitely go back to work there.

Pros

Work push hours

Cons

Seemed like an ideal place to work, but did not work out that way.

Some of the training involved independent solutions with somewhat vague support. Seemed to me that this was just a ploy to gain information and monetary gains for this company. It seems to work for some, but may not be for everyone.

Great place

I loved Wealthy Affiliate. You are your own boss, and you get to write about anything you are passionate about. The pay is very slow starting off, but in the long run you can make a LOT of money. I'd highly recommend to anyone, especially because you work from home whenever you have time.

Pros

Be your own boss

Cons

no health benefits. pay is slow at first.

Wealthy Affiliate is the Best place to learn and grow.

I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate now for 3-4 years, and I recommend it Highly! The trainings are really informative. Everyone there is top notch and very helpful.

Pros

The Entire Experience.

Cons

Amazingly, I Really haven't found any yet.

a great learning and feedback environment it's like a university

I have hard time finding money on this site, however I enjoyed build websites and working on it for a while. But getting traffic is not easy for me, so all hard work could be for nothing. At the same time very friendly and helpful environment. I get to know a lot of tools and new things to use for my websites. Great chance for me to practice and expand my text html skills, a little. It worked, would be great if I'm a programmer. My coworkers are actually affiliate marketers independently work for themselves, they are more like business colleagues and business friends. Very helpful and encouraging on my websites and success of my company, be my own boss. I wasn't realistic for me to pay per month on my situation so I was leaving and find some thing to do, don't know which job though. Altogether, very great team, learned a lot.

Pros

helpful, smart, challenging, works

Cons

takes time, foolish, no money, doesn't work for some people

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wealthy Affiliate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Wealthy Affiliate