Weatherby Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great flexibility.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 5, 2018
This was my first travel job as NP. This was a great experience until I became home sick. I think this is a great company to work for. I would definitely work with them again.
Pros
Free rental car and apartment
Cons
didn't like my location of work. I worked in a rural area.
Fun, productive and extremely stressful
MEDICAL LICENSING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Weatherby, however, the environment is extremely stressful and you have little to no backup from management when being abused by the sales team. The sales team made the job a high stress environment by demanding the impossible and not respecting each coordinators process.
Horrible Management-STAY AWAY
Consultant (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 5, 2018
The culture looks great from the outside but horrible inside.
Micro-managed, treated poorly by leadership, no work life balance at all! Executive leadership in office in awful. Commission cuts year after year. HQ's has a great vision of what they think is going on in NC, but reality is, place is terrible!!
Pros
Salary and benefits but that is going downhill now
Cons
poor management
Inclusive Environment Encouraging Success
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 19, 2018
Weatherby provides employees an opportunity to thrive within a fast-paced industry of staffing within healthcare. The environment created is fun as your encouraged to be yourself and work towards your team goal. The hardest part of your job can be staying on top of all the work as your meeting the established goal of the week but you're encouraged to have fun as a team while doing it. Everyone is always willing to help and is super friendly. You meet a lot of people that are either family members or been with the company for years,
Lack of training for business partners who support the sales consultants
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 7, 2018
Wasn't my favorite place to work. The training was directed towards the sales teams and didn't focus on the support role that I was hired on for. Pretty much set you up to fail.....
Pros
ping pong table, cafeteria, and trip to UT for "training"
Cons
even if you're training you'll be made an example of. Bad coaching/training...
Horrible Management-STAY AWAY
Consultant (Former Employee) –  NCApril 23, 2018
The culture looks great from the outside but horrible inside.
Pros
Salary and benefits but that is going downhill now
Cons
poor management
Great company for sales
Assignment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 20, 2018
If you are a sales professional looking for a great opportunity this company is for you. I wouldn’t recommend working here as a business partner due to the low pay rate and high stress level.
Had to leave
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 8, 2018
The corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City streses the importance of work/life balance but the Fort Lauderdale office does not practice what they preach. Very stressful enviornment with high turnover
Pros
Large corporate environment, benefits
Cons
stressful
Good Culture
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 3, 2017
Weatherby healthcare has one of the best company cultures I have ever seen. People are motivated to do their jobs to the best of their abilities, due to this factor.
Very caring and thorough locum tenens company in highly competitive playing field.
Emergency Physician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2017
As EM locum tenens companies go, Weatherby is very good. Support personnel who arranged travel, lodging, and other arrangements were excellent. Credentialing staff were thorough and made an arduous task quite manageable.
Pros
Support personnel
Cons
Productive work environment, casual and fun with ping pong tables
Medical Recruiter-Advance Practice Nurses (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 14, 2017
Good work environment, good benefits, good culture
Casual dress code, serious KPI accountability, Management will love you or let you go.So make them love you! They balance the very serious bottom line production demanded with passive agressive managment techniques in a non assuming fun place to work with great team members.
Pros
Good work environment, good benefits, good culture
Cons
Too much kool aid asked to be drank too often. Some management members are wolves in sheeps clothing
Putting People First
Strategic Account Manager-Business Development (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 12, 2017
Excellent Company well deserving of the many awards over the years. The company truly values the opinions and views of each individual which is shown through continuous improvements and policy changes due to employee voice.
Fun place to work, but competitive
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 10, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weatherby and learned a ton. It was truly very competitive, you get what you put in. I felt that I worked hard, but had a target on my back for doing so.
Pros
Training, Games, Free Food, People
Cons
Micro Managing, Hard to move up
Great Company
Physician Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 3, 2017
It's a great company to work for! The culture and environment are what sets it apart from other companies. Fun people to work with, and lots of opportunity!
Pros
Growth and great workplace environment
Business Inteliignece Developer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 8, 2017
Great work environment, management is awesome. Taught me life long lesson about team building and working collectively. There is really nothing I can complain about, they made coming to work everyday interesting and fresh.
Pros
Company Activities, Team Building
Cons
Na
Cool place to work if this is your thing
Assignment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 4, 2017
My position is not what I was worked up to be. That to me is a major turn off. It's not so simple to move within the company. Managers have favorites. But overall company takes care of their staff. They train you. Benefits are great. Culture is amazing. But positions are definitely not what they paint it to be so definitely try it out but it might Not be for you. Descriptions don't really do the positions much justice.
Great Experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 15, 2017
Great place to work, everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. A lot of cold calls daily but team environment is great. Base salary is less to be desired but a lot of ways to make great commission once you put in the time.
Pros
Cons
Base Salary
Overall great place to work
Psychiatrist Recruiter/Consultant (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 19, 2017
Weatherby Healthcare is an overall great place to work. The company offers good benefits, good leadership, great training opportunities and, best of all, a great culture.
Felt like a cult
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Beautiful building and the interview process is a whole day meeting various managers and divisions. The training was really great. As for the culture and security its pretty cut throat.
Productivity and different games throughout the year.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 10, 2016
Typical day: Assess my workload to see if I can help out co-workers.
What I learned: To be patient, check over completed assignments thoroughly very important.
Co-Workers: I've worked with some of the best Admins., everyone has different personality so we knew how to adjust, and the best team players ever.
Hardest part of the job: Distributing the sales leads to the Sales Consultant.
The most enjoyable part of the job: Laughing and joking with my co-workers.
Pros
Lots of Free lunches and fun activities
Cons
Needed more Administrative Assistant Support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weatherby Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about