Weatherby Healthcare

Weatherby Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States84 reviews
Good support with travel
Company provides good support with travel arrangements. They provide good support for locums placement as well. They are very helpful with credentialing assistant in addition.
Great environment
Weatherby HC has one of the strongest employee cultures I have ever experienced. The are consistency going above and beyond to celebrate successes. The team have the pleasure of indirectly effecting patients life.
Not as good as before
Company is great on work life balance with good management. Compensation is base plus commission which has been cut annually year after year but perks are decent
They'll play games with you, to get you to quit or fail. Never trust anyone there.
It doesn't matter if you're successful at your job here, they only care about KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) like:

- Being positively graded on subjective role play tests

- Making 1800 cold calls per month

- Making 1800 cold calls per month

- Or, Making 1800 cold calls per month

If you're great at your job, but fail to meet the subjective standards of the trainer, they'll fire you on the spot. They use KPI's to control you.
Mature Market meets Top Heavy Management
Market for their recruiting segments has tightened. In an effort to keep their jobs and maintain their profit margins, managers have put a strangle hold on the sales staff and this includes forcing older reps out that are on a much higher commission plan. They also weaponize their "Core Values" they promote so openly and purge anyone that voices any concerns with their methods. It wasn't alway like this, when I started back in 2015 it was completely different. My advice would be to find a company on the opposite end of the bell curve because this one is on it's way down.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Decent Job
I only worked for Weatherby Healthcare for a short period of time. The transition from emergency room care to urgent care was fairly easy. But the transition to a new EHR system was difficult for me.
Great culture, difficult job
Fantastic Culture and genuinely fun place to work.

The job is difficult and draining at times.

Some of the managers hired from outside the company have no clue what they are doing.

As a result your performance can suffer if you get stuck with one of these managers.
Pros
Great benefits and work environment
Cons
Shrinking comp plan
Super Competative
The culture here is amazing. However, it is incredibly competitive and you need to work 60 hours a week to make anything of your business and to get off of the ground. Before and after hours is the best time to gain any kind of momentum. i.e. leads. You need to be on your business or it will be vultured out from under you. Follow-up, Follow-up, Follow-up! They are in the business of moving things forward and they could care less about protecting "your" business. This is a great place to work if you have no other outside commitments. The grind never stops. There will never be a place you will be comfortable. If you take your foot off the gas, your business will suffer. Wby has great people there and most management is great. If you're on the right team, you'll do well. Some teams are turn and burn and make little margins. Keep your head down and you can make it work. There is money to be made but, know that everyone is expendable.
Pros
Culture, Company Events, Room to move up once proven, Great people
Cons
Competitive, No Protection, Must work outside of your normal 40 hour week to make anything of your business
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Weatherby Healthcare?
Best Place to Work
Great company and management teams. I strongly recommend this company. Culture, fun and plenty of benefits. There were always fun events and treats for the employees.
Great Working Environment
This company has been rated within the top 100 places to work over the last 10 years. They stand by their core values and implement them everyday. As a sales consultant you will work harder than you have ever worked in your life and will deal with stress everyday of your career.
Very Corporate but fun is incorporated at work.
They only hire and keep the best people.
Very challenging.

Often stressful at times.

Mostly sales people with very high turn over rate.

I was a business partner and found no opportunity for growth.
Most incredible company I have ever worked for!
Loved every moment I spent working at Weatherby! The training is incredible and the culture is like something I have never experienced before. Highly recommend coming to work for Weatherby, you will put in long hours but as the top biller in the company once told me, “the juice is worth the squeeze!”
Good place to make good money if you don't care about work/life balance
There is no work life balance as a sales consultant if thats what you are looking for. If you work hard though, there is potential to make great money. Benefits are pretty good as well. It is a fun place to work and I met a lot of pretty cool people, however, management is a little wishy washy and they say that they're all about putting people first but when it really came down to it, I did not feel that they lived up to it.
Benefits
Cons
no work/life balance
Good Company but stress and pressure
I like everything about the place except the workload and pressure and deadlines do not match the pay. Basically it is too stressful for me. If you like feeling overwhelmed this is the place for you.
Great flexibility.
This was my first travel job as NP. This was a great experience until I became home sick. I think this is a great company to work for. I would definitely work with them again.
Pros
Free rental car and apartment
Cons
didn't like my location of work. I worked in a rural area.
Fun, productive and extremely stressful
I enjoyed my time at Weatherby, however, the environment is extremely stressful and you have little to no backup from management when being abused by the sales team. The sales team made the job a high stress environment by demanding the impossible and not respecting each coordinators process.
Horrible Management-STAY AWAY
The culture looks great from the outside but horrible inside.
Micro-managed, treated poorly by leadership, no work life balance at all! Executive leadership in office in awful. Commission cuts year after year. HQ's has a great vision of what they think is going on in NC, but reality is, place is terrible!!
Pros
Salary and benefits but that is going downhill now
Cons
poor management
Inclusive Environment Encouraging Success
Weatherby provides employees an opportunity to thrive within a fast-paced industry of staffing within healthcare. The environment created is fun as your encouraged to be yourself and work towards your team goal. The hardest part of your job can be staying on top of all the work as your meeting the established goal of the week but you're encouraged to have fun as a team while doing it. Everyone is always willing to help and is super friendly. You meet a lot of people that are either family members or been with the company for years,
Lack of training for business partners who support the sales consultants
Wasn't my favorite place to work. The training was directed towards the sales teams and didn't focus on the support role that I was hired on for. Pretty much set you up to fail.....
Pros
ping pong table, cafeteria, and trip to UT for "training"
Cons
even if you're training you'll be made an example of. Bad coaching/training...
Horrible Management-STAY AWAY
The culture looks great from the outside but horrible inside.
Pros
Salary and benefits but that is going downhill now
Cons
poor management
Outrageous
Physician sent for assignment to private clinic but never received payment. Company did not intervene , no job security. Total disappointment. No managerial skill . No one was accountable for this situation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weatherby Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.