WeatherTech Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive work enviroment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 9, 2018
Good place to begin your career. entry level employment but good management. flexible work hours. Very hot working conditions great place to gain experience
I like weather tech and if I could go back I would!
Router Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 13, 2018
I learned a valuable trait as a router. I also liked the hours and pay. My co workers and managers were down to earth as well as great people to work with.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
great work place with amazing people who worked there
Machine operator/ router (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 9, 2018
it was a fast pace environment and it was no time to sleep or playing around it was always work. it was the most exciting place i worked at just because it was a fast work place
Pros
long breaks
fun and fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 1, 2018
good company and flexible time off, people are really nice.The management is really helpful.I really enjoyed working for this company .I wish the pay was a little better.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Nice company
RF Scanner/picker (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 26, 2018
I really enjoyed my time at weather tech because of the relaxed atmosphere which encouraged me to work harder. It made me want to be on top of my game so I could stay the food is awesome
Really not a good workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 23, 2018
Weather tech is not a really good place to work,they are always cheating people out of their hours. Even your overtime hours. They want you to work nonstop
Router
Quality Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 2, 2018
mostly hot
Management is horrible
pay is good
employees are good people once you get in and how everything works
routing will make your wrist hurts
they don't care about your well being
Pros
Money
Cons
Management, heat, Management much more
fun workplace
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 24, 2018
very calm place to work at, outstanding employees, great team, you would have to dress proper because its very hot inside of the buliding, a great job to learn at.
fun without managers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 19, 2018
treated based off favoritism. management is very poor. high turnover rate. coworkers are cool but gossip like a big high school. can reach high tempatures off 120
Nice place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 17, 2018
Oversaw integrity and accuracy of all product leaving the warehouse during active shifts. Inspected and research inventory discrepancies. Document and report on all damaged product using appropriate paperwork and procedures. Operated warehouse machinery such as hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts.
A True American Company.
Production Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 13, 2018
The owner is a very nice and humble human being, however, the people that work for him make his company look very bad. I loved working here, its just that there are so many people who ask why and how person A or B got the job because of their color of skin, how they speak, rather than concentrating on what is in that particular person brains. Short sighted management costs this visionary owner lots of good talents, unfortunately.
Pros
Nice, kind, humble owner - Not so terrible a a job.
Cons
His subordinates are garbage.
Weather Tech
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 10, 2018
Decent place to work for starting pay is very good can move up in the company very quickly. They also try hard to make it a better workplace. Very nice people.
Overall great place to work.
Router and Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMarch 25, 2018
Honestly i had no intention of leaving but i had to move away and unfortunately the company only currently exist in Illinois. I would gladly reapply if the company will expand out to other states.
not a bad place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 28, 2018
lots of work short staffed for maintenance department unfair wages across the board for people doing the same work with similar skill sets. lack of training
good place to work, good people, good pay
Operator/ Bailor/ Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 16, 2018
always something to do, good people to work for, professional workplace, chance for growth, great standard operating procedures, My favorite part of my job is my ability to stand out as a Valuable asset to the company.
Pros
good pay, good benefits, fun fast paced environment
Cons
not enough payed holidays
workplace culture
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 27, 2017
A typical day would start with work assignment either as the machine operator or the trimmer, clean and safe with fun and up beat environment and trusting leadership.
Pros
clean and safe.
Cons
Getting people attention with out yelling.
not the best
Sales Customer Call Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 7, 2017
It is stressfull. Sell, Sell, Sell!!!! They took their number off the commercials and added the www.weathertech.com so employees don't earn commission in the call center. Greedy. You will never ever ever have weekends off if you start working weekends. They have a lawsuit against them.
Pros
good training
Cons
hours, no work/life balance
regular factory work
Shipping and Receiving Agent (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 17, 2017
no appreciation or value of employees during my time there. Worked here because during recession could not find anything else. Worked hard and put up with bad managers to earn $11.15 per hour. Would apply for other positions and then all of sudden positions are no longer hiring. Standard heavy South American workers low pay exploitive operation.
Pros
Cons
see above
Busy very hot
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  510 Woodcreek Dr Bolingbrook IlNovember 17, 2017
Whatever you do don't get sick as a temp even if you have a doctors statement and was out 2 days you will get fired due to their point system#Terrible
Cons
Favortism in other workers
productive place
Machine Operator/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 13, 2017
working at weathertech is ok its a very hot enviroment you get to net work with diffrent cultures and everyone great. i personally think that the company wants you to work a little to much.