WeatherTech Employee Reviews

fun enviorment, great people
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 13, 2018
Good place to start off and learb new thing they give you the chance. Great benefits. Fast paced job. There will always somethung for you to do, temp to hire.
I enjoyed the work and the hands on appproach required to complete my job. But there was a serious diconnect between mangament and production workers
Set Up Technician (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 17, 2018
The job itself wasn't hard and I enjoyed my work. But often times the management on third shift seemed unorganized and disconnected. This would cause confusion and further complicate my job.
Pros
50% discount on product, fair pay, available over time
Cons
Poor managment, seasonal mandatory overtime, strict dress code
My Review
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 27, 2018
overall weathertech was a good company just needs better management. Also they should pay more for the amount of work required and also extremely hot work enviroment.
Productive sometimes
Router Operator (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 20, 2018
The management those not care about its employees. They will make you run machines with not enough people. They will over work you just for a number. They have robots picking up parts and its causes a lot of firers.
Pros
$5 lunches they sale
Cons
short breaks stand in cold
Productive work enviroment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 9, 2018
Good place to begin your career. entry level employment but good management. flexible work hours. Very hot working conditions great place to gain experience
good place to work, good people, good pay
Operator/ Bailor/ Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 16, 2018
always something to do, good people to work for, professional workplace, chance for growth, great standard operating procedures, My favorite part of my job is my ability to stand out as a Valuable asset to the company.
Pros
good pay, good benefits, fun fast paced environment
Cons
not enough payed holidays
Warehouse Staff (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 10, 2017
If you are a hard worker and show it, you will be rewarded. I have been with this company for a while now and have loved every year I have been here. I started out picking/packing and after working hard I quickly moved up the ladder. The warehouse is one of the cleanest I've ever experienced. If you follow the companies strict guide lines, you will succeed here at Weathertech. Due to the companies rapid growth, they continue to improve on such things as better employee benefits, better pay increases, better employee training, and overall management support.

The only complaint I have year after year are the demanding work hours needed from November to January due to customer demand even though the OT is great to have.
Pros
great people, great pay, great discount on product
Cons
November-January are long and rough hours
fun and fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 1, 2018
good company and flexible time off, people are really nice.The management is really helpful.I really enjoyed working for this company .I wish the pay was a little better.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Relaxed Place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 19, 2018
Provided security services to the Weather Tech campus, property and employees. I only worked weekends so there were not a lot of employees in the buildings. That always changed the two months prior to the Christmas rush.
Pros
Relaxing work place
Cons
Worked weekends
Team oriented, fun place to work
Warehouse Lead (currently) (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 27, 2018
I've been employed at WeatherTech for 4 years now and its definitely a fun atmosphere. I personally lead a team of 30 people and effectively train and communicate the proper procedures and quality policies to them...in conclusion, I would recommend working for WeatherTech.
Hot company
Forklift Operator and Janitorial Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, IL 60440November 29, 2018
I didn’t like how they treat the workers. Also didn’t like how we couldn’t leave for break. They treat the workers so bad they don’t care how hot it is.
Nice place to work at great people to work with
Assembly Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 20, 2018
I had a lot on my plate working with them I learned a lot and I'm glad that I have the chance to work for the company and learn some new things. If they were hiring full-time I would have stayed there but they were only looking for Temps
Controlling
Router Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 11, 2019
WeatherTech is very hot 🥵 they don’t treat there employees good I worked hard came to work every day on time and the let me go for a 13 year old felony I had.
Pros
Like job a lil
Cons
Too hot
Fun place
Weather tech (Former Employee) –  Brook, INJanuary 12, 2019
Responsible was to pack instructions to car mats had to make boxes for the car mats make sure the instructions in bag wrapping the car mats putting them in boxes
Favoritism is key
ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 10, 2018
You have to kiss up to the right people to move forward or say in they same spot overlooked. Pay is ok but buildings are super hot and managers pick favorites and gossip.
Nice company
RF Scanner/picker (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 26, 2018
I really enjoyed my time at weather tech because of the relaxed atmosphere which encouraged me to work harder. It made me want to be on top of my game so I could stay the food is awesome
A True American Company.
Production Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 13, 2018
The owner is a very nice and humble human being, however, the people that work for him make his company look very bad. I loved working here, its just that there are so many people who ask why and how person A or B got the job because of their color of skin, how they speak, rather than concentrating on what is in that particular person brains. Short sighted management costs this visionary owner lots of good talents, unfortunately.
Pros
Nice, kind, humble owner - Not so terrible a a job.
Cons
His subordinates are garbage.
Nice
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 25, 2018
Fast pace job very hard work an fun honest people clean place safe place to work all people were great an funny always had 8 hours always had 40 hours a week
Pros
30 min lunches
Cons
Crowed parking space
Stressful
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 25, 2018
You will like it at first then after awhile the supervisor and the leads will yell at you and they will make you feel small and like you are not doing your job right.
Trabajo lijero depende la area que este trabajando
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 2, 2018
Super ambiente de trabajo y una empresa con muchos beneficios
Pros
401k seguro medico, dental.
Cons
Ninguno

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WeatherTech. Our community is ready to answer.