Weave

Weave Employee Reviews

people oriented workplace that is supportive of life outside of work. lots of changes which are hard to keep up with. no room for advancement unless someone leaves - unless you are a favorite at which point then you will have a management position created for you. you can move around laterally but that's about it. for the non-profit world the pay isn't terrible. all in all not a terrible place to work and would recommend to others.
Pros
generous PTO
Cons
no room for growth
Helping people get through the circumstances they are in, watching them get back on their feet, extremely rewarding. Self care is very important, when working, or volunteering for WEAVE.
I love working at Weave because of the mutual vision and passion the people here have for our product and the impact we can make. Everyone believes in each other and the product, which makes it a really inspiring place to work. I love what I'm doing, the ability I have to be creative, and how motivating of an environment it is to push myself and be the best I can be.
I am grateful to work in a place where they encourage us to make sure we are putting family and ourselves before our work. They want us mentally healthy and they want us to have a well balanced work/family life.
The culture here is unlike any other company I've worked for. They value employees and make sure that family comes first. The work hard to make sure we as employees are happy and comfortable, but also help us stretch and grow.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Ping pong tables, massage chairs, food, innovative technology, 10% time to work on anything you want, supportive culture and management. The people are amazing.
Here at Weave you are treated as a person and not just an employee helping the company achieve it's goals. Weave provides a culture and atmosphere that allows you to have a great work life balance, strive to be your best self, and grow both personally and professionally.
It genuinely feels like the management cares about employees, their happiness, their families, and their careers. The strategy seems to be take care of employees and help them be successful, because if they are successful, the company will be too.
I enjoy coming to work every day. I'm given the freedom to be innovative with my work and am excited about what we can achieve as a company. Management really seems to care about employee well being.
Weave is a rocket and I'm glad to be on board. Every day there is something exciting going on and I'm never bored. There's enough opportunity to make a difference in the company.
Im obsessed with my job and working here. I've been here for over 6 months now and I've loved every minute of it. I feel so lucky to work for a company that puts the needs of their employees at the very top. I've never before had a job where I could honestly say I was happy about going to work, and now I cant say enough good things about my job. Im surrounded by the most amazing people and I can't see myself anywhere else. I love Weave!!
Weave is a place where all employees are trusted to get their work done. There's no air of micromanagement or skepticism. We're able to accomplish this because we hire rock stars. Everyone kills it, but with the flexibility needed to balance life. Which just keeps everyone happy and engaged.
I really do love my job. I'm a hairstylist in the salon at Weave and I love getting to know my co workers and feeling like I belong in a fun company culture.
Everyone wears their hearts on their sleeves. Everyone is always available and willing to answer questions. Every one wants to impress and be their best, and help you do that as well.
I really love working here, they care about me personally and want me to succeed. I told them what I wanted to do when I started as a part-time temp and they led me to where I wanted to be.
Pros
Free Lunches
Weave is amazing. I can not say enough about how awesome this company is and frankly I should have never left. The culture is fantastic the people are top shelf. The only thing I ever had an issue with was a manager that I felt was promoted based on principle not on ability. Other than that. My entire experience was bliss
Pros
It would be a shorter list to note the cons
Cons
One manager
It was my most best time as any employee anywhere that I've ever worked. What made it so good was the people there, your co-workers who became friends. People there promote an upbeat and positive vibe regardless of the day or hour. Working there was more enjoyable than any other work.
I was sold on the company by many different things but it wasn't as awesome and glamorous as I thought. Is pitched as a startup when it's clearly not. Great people and culture but the management is stuck in the 1950's.
Weave, as part of its culture, really tries to value its employees. I'm trusted to handle my work and given all the necessary support and tools needed to succeed. Management is extremely supportive and approachable. They take pride in the culture they create for the company. Weave has exceeded all my expectations prior to my employment there and I'm excited about the future with them.
Pros
unlimited PTO, in house salon, 401k matching
Working for Weave has been such a positive experience! They are always fostering an environment for growth and development. I look forward to coming to work every single day, even on days that might be more stressful than others. Management is supportive, understanding, knowledgable and are available to answer questions at any time!
Pros
Free lunches, work/life boundaries, independence, supportive coworkers and management, unlimited time off and it really is unlimited, UTA pass
Cons
Located in Lehi with all the traffic, cold office, parking
Weave is all about culture. The company is growing so fast and it's fun to be a part of it. The executive team focuses on making Weave the absolute best place to work and have really succeeded. People are good and honest, but everyone has super high goals and pushes hard to hit those goals.
  1. Employee Reviews