Web Direct Brands, inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLJanuary 9, 2018
good atmosphere, with good people. High energy and a good place to intern if you are wanting to learn about business management. Also online business education is there.
Pros
great people
Cons
no advancements
Great company to work for
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLDecember 5, 2016
During my internship at Web Direct Brands I was able to learn a lot. My director was always willing help me and teach me everything I needed to know for not only my position within the company but to also help me succeed in the future. All of the employees within the company are extremely nice and are always willing to help you if you have any questions. I had a great experience at this company during my internship.
Worst Management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLMarch 4, 2016
Do yourself a favor and move on to the next posting.

Read the customer's reviews of the company and then decide if you want to work for this company.
Pros
Free coffee.
Cons
Everything else.
Worst Management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLMarch 4, 2016
Do yourself a favor and move onto the next posting.

Still thinking about this business? Read the company's reviews from customers.
Pros
Free low quality coffee.
Cons
Everything else.
Productive and fun work space with employee kitchen and dining area
sale, warehouse, maintenance (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLFebruary 15, 2015
I worked a variety of jobs at Web Direct Brands, that included sales, warehouse work, production and maintenance. The management is great. They have great personality and are very professional at the same time. You feel like you are part of the family working for Web Direct Brands.
My only reservations were that the pay as a production/ warehouse worker is not as competitive as it should be. And in sales it is a low base hourly rate with sale commissions on top of that. The phone systems are set up in a " hat draw" with of course the top sellers receiving the most inbound calls. That being said though, if you are good at selling, you can do very well, and take home a great paycheck. It helps to be bilingual.This would give you a distinct advantage over other sales reps.
Over all though, I would rate this as one of my favorite jobs. in my experience, when I could not exceed in sales, the management found things, such as maintenance, and warehouse duties that I did do well at. So, the company worked with my abilities.
Pros
great management, free pizza sometimes for Saturday work. Nice Christmas dinners
Cons
lower pay unless you are good at sales
Fun workplace
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  13100 State Rd. 54, Odessa, FLOctober 14, 2014
Web Direct Brands is a collection of internet businesses that sell products ranging from fitness equipment to automatic gate openers.
Intelligent staff/Hardworking
Producer/Editor (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLApril 10, 2014
Greta overall working environment. I particularly enjoyed my editing projects that I made for their company, Gate Crafters.
Great
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLJune 20, 2013
Working from large tents outside welding, cutting, grinding and bending aluminum to make gates. I learned a good deal about welding and fabrication on the job from my fellow employees. Management was amazing. They were so understanding it threw me off. The people working there are great and will do anything to help you out. Scheduling is extremely flexible.
Assistant to the President (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLJune 4, 2013
Web Direct Brands was a great place to work. They treated me like family, and I would recommend Web Direct Brands to anyone.
Pros
Free lunches, relaxed environment, great culture
Basic duties
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Odessa, FLDecember 13, 2012
• Assisted CEO with budgeting, financial reporting, inventory cost, cash management, business plan development, financial analysis, and capital expenditures
• Introduced automated ordering system to identify replenishment needs to reduce costs and increase efficiency
• Compiled, reviewed, and maintained data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to determine supply needs
• Performed general ledger analysis, month end closings, journal entries, reconciled bank statements, credit card statements, and daily sales.
• Performed monthly variance analysis, and developed monthly and quarterly financial statements
• Organized, prepared and participated in physical count and reconciled monthly inventory
• Provided senior management and department managers with timely and reliable operational and financial reports
• Handled business credit, debit card, and purchasing card issues
• Handled all aspects of customer and vendor relations including credit management, sales tax, order entry, customer support, problem identification, resolution, invoicing, collections, account payables, and overall customer satisfaction
• Posted daily cash receipts and contacted customers for account collections
• Analyzed accounts and prepared sales & use tax returns
• Determined duty and taxes to be paid for imported products.
• Compared office inventory records with sales orders, invoices, and requisitions to verify accuracy and receipt of items
Pros
flexible
Cons
healthcare, short break.
All-Around Horrible Company
Stock Clerk/Packer (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLSeptember 21, 2012
This company was horrible to work for! From the managers to the sales reps this place was terrible. The managers only look out for themselves, most of the sales reps are rude. This company has basically no advancement opportunities at all and has no sense of direction whatsoever. If you're looking for employment, do NOT look at this place at all!
Pros
full time work
Cons
poor management, rude co-workers, everyone looks out for themeselves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Web Direct Brands, inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Web Direct Brands, inc Reviews by Location