• Assisted CEO with budgeting, financial reporting, inventory cost, cash management, business plan development, financial analysis, and capital expenditures
• Introduced automated ordering system to identify replenishment needs to reduce costs and increase efficiency
• Compiled, reviewed, and maintained data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to determine supply needs
• Performed general ledger analysis, month end closings, journal entries, reconciled bank statements, credit card statements, and daily sales.
• Performed monthly variance analysis, and developed monthly and quarterly financial statements
• Organized, prepared and participated in physical count and reconciled monthly inventory
• Provided senior management and department managers with timely and reliable operational and financial reports
• Handled business credit, debit card, and purchasing card issues
• Handled all aspects of customer and vendor relations including credit management, sales tax, order entry, customer support, problem identification, resolution, invoicing, collections, account payables, and overall customer satisfaction
• Posted daily cash receipts and contacted customers for account collections
• Analyzed accounts and prepared sales & use tax returns
• Determined duty and taxes to be paid for imported products.
• Compared office inventory records with sales orders, invoices, and requisitions to verify accuracy and receipt of items
healthcare, short break.