Web.com Employee Reviews

Find a better company
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2019
This is a good job if you are just out of school. Management is young and definitely needs training. Job role changes and new acquisition leaves much to be desired. If you have no other job offers then would take this as a last resort.
Pros
On site medical
Cons
Everything else
Not a bad place
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 20, 2019
Overall my time at Web was good. Interdepartmental communication is what lacked with my team, but the environment and benefits were fine. The workload never became too much or too little, and my managers were very flexible.
Decent Job at a Super Complex Company.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2019
The company is super complex. Multiple LLCs operating under the Corp Level Web.com That means multiple CRMS, Support Teams, Finance Paths, and accounting principles.
Great culture and best mentors in the sales world.
Digital Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 16, 2019
Web.com was a very great place to work for a first time sales job. The management was very invested in their employees, and trainings were thorough.

Only real negative is that the industry is very competitive and the base salary is not high enough.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Low base salary
Was a great place to work
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 5, 2019
Was a great place to work great culture good emphasis on training and development. Most of all the people there made the place what it was a great place to be.
Network Solutions Inc. /A Web.com compnay
Network Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Drums, PAMarch 3, 2019
When i first started working for Network Solutions it was great, we got pay raises, benefits first day, 401k match, sick days, bonuses. Incentives to increase salary. We took pride in the company even making sure we won JD Powers best Customer Service 3 years in a row. 6 years into the job and Web,com purchased Network Solution, and it went down hill from there, Working with other companies in the Web.com family, when talking to a representative who was either disrespectful on the phone either to an employee or even the customer. Training was also horrible, two weeks and on the phones and you didn't know what you were doing. Morales came into it for me. Customers would purchase one product and have 2 or more added to the account without customers even knowing. Then we were told we couldn't do a refund for that customer. I will never work for a call center again!
Pros
was good in the beginning
Cons
all cons, wouldn't recommend this company at all
This job is for you, if you enjoy making a minimum of 100 outbound scripted cold calls and being micromanaged at the atomic level.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2019
*******Speak with someone that works here or find someone that has previously worked here before you accept a position******

A miserable place to work and currently interviewing elsewhere. The company is currently for sale and management just laid off 100 people on the Lead Stream division two weeks ago. The commission structure is very difficult to attain, however I hit quarterly and I'm in the top 25% relative to my peers. You can realistically expect to earn $35K - $40K if you can act animated and read aloud precisely.
Pros
They will hire anyone. A good temporary job.
Cons
Literally a Kindergarten for adults with good music in the background.
Too long ago to remember
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 27, 2019
It was too long ago for me to remember everything about the job. It is straight cold-calling now break from the mundane. We had to put our phones in our drawer on regular basis.
Pros
Good experience for developing your sales skills
Cons
cold-calling
was great til the end
Sales Representative 1 (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 25, 2019
as i had worked there for 18 months, the place was great til the end...came in to work on fri pulled in to a meeting only to be told our whole sales floor was terminated....
Terrible!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2019
This is the WORST company to work for! Very hard to make commissions. Management is degrading and disrespectful. Horrible corporate culture, Low Pay
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Everything Else
Hard
WEB COACH (Former Employee) –  Drums, PAFebruary 16, 2019
Fast paced and you a not compensated for your work
No raises. Just more work. While the job culture was fun, money is better. Some of the managers were very nice and helpful. Others no so much.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
No money
okay for a first sales job
Sales Representative II (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 16, 2019
need to work on developing sales reps with a consistent training process and feedback by staying on message and not having individual managers teach and expect reps to follow their own call style
Productive Workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 14, 2019
A good culture of training and skill growth. Commission based with low base.
The managers are well-trained and are responsive to the individual learning style of their employees.
Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2019
Come in prep for work, read and respond to email received overnight. Prep for kick off meetings with prospective customers; when no kick off meetings scheduled, work to drive projects to completion.
Fun Workplace
Account Executive / Mid - Market (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 5, 2019
Very high stress and the goals were outrageous for the opportunities that we were given as I maintained my quota I watched a lot of peers come in and out the revolving door of sales
Great place to work.
website customer collections and customer support (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I've worked here for 8 years and even with the random stresses that come with every career, I consider it the best company I've ever been employed by and I would greatly recommend them to anyone seeking employment.
Sold from under its entire field sales and released everyone
Digital Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 3, 2019
Sold from under its entire field sales and released everyone, letting go of over 200 sales people and leaders nationwide. Complete shock and was told numerous times that this would make the company "stronger" and that our jobs werent in jeopardy.
Productive and fun workplace as Yodle then Web.com
Digital Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2019
I have been able to develop and be successful through my employment here. I am seeking to make a change due to recent mass layoffs and compensation structure.
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 30, 2019
THIS is the best place i've worked had a lot of fun with the people. Managers are great everyone is great the actual job isn't to fun but the people working there make up for it.
Alright overall
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2019
Work from home was taken from us when Web acquired us. Communication from leadership is poor.
Layoffs were sudden and brutal.
Otherwise, not too much else has changed yet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Web.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss