WebCE Employee Reviews

Beware
Professional (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 3, 2018
The company appears to have a great culture, but it’s all a front. Hard work goes unnoticed and stupidity is accepted. Upper management sits behind closed doors, demanding success without providing any direction. WebCE was a great place to work until our current President took over.
Pros
Good for entry level people
Cons
Upper management needs an overhaul
Relaxed
Support Services (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 15, 2017
WebCE has a relaxed environment. Great corporate culture. Recognizes employee achievements. Great benefits. Great work-life balance. Great location. Merit Tower is great
Great people. Fun work days.
Moving Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 15, 2015
This job was temporary, however that did not stop it from being a great job. Everything was provided for us to do our job and I met a lot of nice people.
Great Company with Great Benefits
Customer Service / Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 19, 2012
During the work day I normally answer customers inquiries via phone and email. I multi-task between taking calls and answering the emails throughout the work day. We take anywhere from 60-75 calls a day and I answer anywhere from 50-60 emails a day. On a busy day I can take 100 calls. There is not much team effort throughout the office with my co-workers. I would like to find a company where the employees work together to solve problems rather than just ignore it and hope it goes away. My management team seems to be very unorganized with the call center I am in. There are no consequences for missed days, tardies, or any action taken for mistakes made so they happen frequently. I would say this is the hardest part of my job. With an unorganized call center it makes the work day very tough. The most enjoyable part of my job are the people I work with. While we may be short staffed I do enjoy my coworkers and management. They are very outgoing people and make my job enjoyable.
Pros
flexible with scheduling, great benefits, tuition reimbursement
Cons
short staffed, unorganized, no room for advancement