Webco Industries Employee Reviews in Tulsa, OK

Good working processes and procures
Fin Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 5, 2018
Good job that encourages innovation. Trained well, values academic knowledge and training. It had a good look, and was well organized.
implemented controls in which to improve existing systems.
Great company that truly cares about their employees
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 16, 2017
Flexible schedule. Company truly cares about their employees. Great work/life balance. Whether times are good or bad for the company they will still help their employees when they needed it
Pros
flexible, develops their employees
Cons
could pay a little better
Good and Well
Warehouse Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 20, 2015
Webco, is definently a place to make money and I love working here, but it can get stressful. It is a minnumum of 40 hours a week with good pay and paid vacation, so I cannot complain.
Pros
Pay, Vacation
Cons
Stressful
Fast paced work environment, no focus on family
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 27, 2015
At their Tulsa Distribution warehouse, they have various tasks you may do, from cutting steel/copper nickel tubes, bending heat-exchanger tubing, creating fin tubes, or various quality checks of said tubes. It is is a fast paced work environment, but lacks a balance between work and home life. Work weeks are typically around 40 hours, but during high-production times can go up to 72 hours a week and can last months on end. Vacation is allowed based on company needs and if a long planned event may interfere with production, vacation can be denied up to the the day before. For a 12 hour work day, there are 2 breaks; one 15 min break and a 30 minute lunch. Upward mobility is difficult to obtain. They work on the buddy system and not who would be better fit for a particular job.
Pros
Decent pay and healthcare is reasonable.
Cons
No upward mobility for hard workers
Long work weeks with very little upward mobility.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 29, 2014
Depending on the facility, work weeks can be 60-72hrs in a fast paced, demanding environment. There is very little upward mobility and the opportunities to move into managerial positions are slim to none. The emphasis of work over family life is always present, as taking time off for holidays or family events(such as one's own wedding) is never guaranteed even when planned months in advance.
Pros
Decent pay and healthcare is reasonable.
Cons
Little room for advancement and no emphasis on family.
Great Local Employer
Tube Bender Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2014
Aside from working nights enjoyed the typical day at work, completing bend orders for heat exchangers.
Company Closed
Manager of Learning Systems/HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 10, 2014
This was my first office job. Learned a lot in a short time. Difficult time at the end because they were closing the facility to move all operations back to St. Louis. Worked with some great people.
Enjoyed the experience.
Fin Tech (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 13, 2014
I enjoyed my time at St John. They have a good support staff. My coworkers were always helpful.
Great Place to work
Traffic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 27, 2014
Webco is a great place to work. I started off as a Warehouse Tech and in less than a year I became a Traffic Analyst for the Tulsa Distribution Center. I enjoy the people that I get to work with everyday and they are very flexible with your work schedule.