WebForce HQ

Working at WebForce HQ: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

Fun, Fast-paced environment

Everyday we talk to customers of the companies we work with and send them products that benefit their health. Overall, I learned active-listening and resilience through no sales. That would be the hardest part, but if you are resilient, hard worker, that loves sales, then this is the job for you. Management is great and wants to see the team develop professionally. The culture is great, we only focus on positivity and the drive to help the clients of our customers!

Pros

9-5 Hours, Professional Development, Financial Freedom, Positive Work Environment, Helping Improve the Health of Our Clients

Cons

If anything at all, I would say the initial learning curve to sales can be hard for some. But once learning the process, the position became easy!

Not the worst job ever

This is a start up company that is currently growing, but it’s run by 2 guys in their 20’s that think they know what they’re doing. The hours are from 9-7 every weekday so you have very little off time during the week. The managers think they’re Gods gift to the sales world. What you do all day is sit at a small desk and call people non stop, 100% commission. There are 4 people that have been there for over 1 year, not including management. If you aren’t a “top dog” in the office, then you won’t make enough money for the job to be worth it. Nobody really helps you, you’re handed a script and are able to go through it a couple times, then they just throw you on the phones. Claim to be about fairness, but very clearly put some people ahead of others.

Pros

Ping pong, 2 hour lunch, SOME cool people

Cons

100% commission, no help, young managers

WebForce HQ insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and Excellent Company

Working at Webforce HQ has a small learning curve, but after that the job itself is a breeze. We call customers of health and wellness businesses, helping clients attain a healthier lifestyle. It is very rewarding and very lucrative!

Pros

Office culture, opportunities for advancement, pay, work-life balance, laid back management style

Cons

Low oversight and little to no micro-managing

Productive and very fast paced organization

I had the opportunity to work as an inside sales representative and I had a great experience! Management is awesome and so were my co-workers. They really care and want to help you advance which is something that you dont see often at a lot of places. I worked at Webforce for 4 months unfortunately, the only reason I am no longer working there was due to Covid-19, sadly I had to leave as I was in need of more income in order to support myself and my family. The pay is commission based but you can still make a great amount, it all depends on you and your drive! I recommend anyone trying to get into the world of sales or even those who are already veterans to become a member of the team because there is no limit to how far you can go!

Great Start Up company!

Great way to start, start up company! Fantastic owners! I would encourage anyone looking to get real hands on experience and a kick start in their digital marketing career to work here!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WebForce HQ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits