WebpageFX Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Company, Great People
Online PR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 23, 2017
Outstanding coworkers who treat each other as a family. Tons of learning opportunities and new projects to work on. WebpageFX prides itself on a robust training program. There are a lot of programs for employees. The design of the office is inspiring to work in.
Pros
Flextime, First year PTO, wellness program, company transparency
Cons
The kitchen and refrigerator fill up quickly, but a larger kitchen is being built
WebpageFX is a family
Web Designer (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 10, 2017
I'm still in the first year of my career with WebpageFX, but WebpageFX has dramatically improved me as a professional and as a person. The company has many thoughtful programs designed to help you learn and grow. At compaines I worked at in the past, it was almost like that didn't want me to learn anything new. It's a night and day difference at WebpageFX, where everyone is working to keep learning more and improving.
Pros
The ongoing learning program is absolutely amazing!
Cons
I love all the changes and growth opportunities, but the company could be overwhelming if you aren't up for a lot of new challenges
Great Culture!
Jr Marketer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 27, 2017
Top coworkers and a excellence work an environment. There are an abundance of learning and growth opportunities at the company. WebpageFX is a very positive and supportive work environment.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, profit share, ongoing learning opportunities
Cons
There really are not a whole lot of negatives
WebpageFX is a fantastic place to work!
Jr. Designer (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 20, 2017
WebpageFX truly cares about their team members and the culture is fantastic. A few of my favorite programs are flextime, work from home, lots of career development programs, and beautiful office space, just to name a couple. My review of WebpageFX is overall it's hard to beat all they try to do for their employees. My coworkers are also some of the smartest, most creative, and are all around great people.
Pros
Tons of perks and programs for employees
Cons
Can't think of any right now