Webpass Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
Great Place to work at
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2017
A company that puts its employee first , a rare quality to find in any company . Most of the management has been with the company early on and dedicated to the success of Webpass.
Great
Marketing Lead (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 12, 2017
Wonderful environment. Fun group. Talented people. Great product. Feel inspired everyday. Enjoy being here. Learning a lot. Easy commute. Good future!
Pros
location
Successful ISP acquired by Google
Controller (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2016
Webpass is a SF based ISP that has had a successful run and because of that, was acquired by Google in 2016. Its a growing company with a teamwork based culture. It had been experiencing growing pains, but the acquisition should relieve that pressure.
Great position in a Start Up Company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 13, 2015
I love the idea behind Webpass. They are nothing if not understanding of the difficulties in the sales pipeline, and promote their staff from within. I have learned from being there that it, unfortunately, is not about your sales history so much with who you bond with closest in your job, that dictates your growth from within. After working my entire life in B2B sales and strict commission, building my own leads and generating my own income, however, I feel as though Webpass wasn't a job I could grow with. I love the thrill of sales, the faces of the people I interact with, and unfortunately, I felt stifled in this environment. They do treat their employees with a huge amount of trust, as most of their offices are self-managed, but having the friendly face of an executive or owner would've made the opportunity feel more like a ship within a fleet as opposed to an island on its own.
Ok company - job security is not.
Helpdesk/Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2012
Ok Company - Job Security is questionable. They lay off people more quickly than any other company.
Pros
wonderful people
Cons
job security is questionable

Want to know more about Webpass?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webpass. Our community is ready to answer.

Webpass Reviews by Location