Webtitle Agency Employee Reviews

Employees are friendly
Front End Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 15, 2018
Phones are busy, constant flow of traffic
Not everyone is treated the same, rules don't apply to everyone
Always asked to do more, for less
Enjoyed working here, made lots of great friends
Pros
hour lunch breaks
Cons
Raises not consistant
Company is loyal if you do whats expected
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 16, 2018
My typical day at work involves sitting at a desk, researching information related to real property and putting it into the appropriate spots within the database. I get 2 breaks (morning and afternoon) and an hour for lunch. I can socialize with my neighbors, but sometimes that makes it hard to concentrate on my work. The work can be mundane and stressful during high volume times, but if you are task oriented, this would be a good job for you. My manager is pretty reasonable and does their best to make the environment palatable. Sometimes we are required to work overtime - but they do their best to not require it unless we absolutely need it. Some people complain about OT and others complain when we don't have it. The new office is fairly nice. The heat system is a little wacky at the moment and the new fire drills are annoying....but they will figure that out. The culture is interesting.... a lot of people can be grumpy... but if you do your job and stay away from the drama, then you will do just fine. Everyone is required to hit productions numbers which can be stressful, but they do their best to make it fair. I think some people would prefer to sit and do nothing all day long...so production expectations don't go over well with that crowd. Overall, its a nice place to work and the senior management group does their best to keep everyone informed.
Pros
I can wear jeans every day and I get paid weekly
Cons
if you make a mistake, it could be costly
A company that rewards hard work and puts their money where their mouth is.....
executive (Current Employee) –  Brighton, NYNovember 18, 2015
A typical day is hectic - the majority of the work is clerical and there are aggressive client timelines for product delivery. The work can be monotonous at times but the work day goes by fast. For more than 10 years, we have been given annual reviews and salary increases, periodic bonuses and profit sharing as part of our matched 401k. There are several company paid parties per year, including a picnic, Halloween and Super Bowl parties. Monthly staff meetings with Employee of the Month awards, generous work anniversary gifts. In 10 years I think the company grew from a dozen employees to almost 175! The company recently let some people go, some of them I would guess were based on attitude and performance. The management/owners seem to keep us in the loop and gather all of us if there is ever news to share.
Pros
Environment - casual attire, some wonderful people, fair wage, 401k, profit sharing, bonuses....
Cons
Office is a bit dreary, work can be monotonous
WebTitle is a great place for many reasons
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 4, 2015
A typical day at WebTitle is very, very busy - and can get stressful if you aren't staying focused on your job at hand. Mostly all of us work independently, once trained (note: you learn a ton) and essentially work towards getting all of the files out of your department (while doing the best job you can) so the next department can do their part and hopefully get the files back to the client in a timely manner. Its a fun job if you like to stay busy, and enjoy being task and detail oriented. We get an hour for lunch and 2 -15 minute breaks and the days go by pretty fast. I enjoy my coworkers and everyone seems pretty nice for the most part. The ownership group goes out of its way to keep people employed and paid appropriately. They even feed us lunch on special occasions, have employee of the month awards, and contests so that you can win prizes and sometimes money. They also try to participate in charity events. The benefits package is also better than a lot of companies out there and we even get free parking! The Managers are great - and go out of their way to treat everyone fairly and help us learn as much as possible on a daily basis.
Pros
Fair wages, employer loyalty, growth/learning between departments, Casual atmosphere
Cons
Not many
not a good place to work due to micro managing
Lead Trainer in Word Processing Department (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, New YorkJuly 29, 2015
I hate WebTitle Agency and do not want them to see my Resume. I worked for them for 15 years and was let go with no notice or severance pay. They did not even pay me for the remainder of my vacation and sick/flex time. Most of the employees are very unhappy at this company. We were told a month ago that the company is not making enough money to give raises and bonuses. Myself and about 10 other high paid employees were let go, so this only proves that we were let go because of money
Pros
Cons
backstabbing
Title Examiner - Foreclosures
Title Examiner / Assistant Recording Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 10, 2012
Examined files and set them out in a title report to be sent to foreclosure attorney.

Recorded real estate documents in all counties of New York and various counties in other states

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webtitle Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

Webtitle Agency Reviews by Location