Weedmaps

Weedmaps Employee Reviews for Attorney

Attorney1 review
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
After reading these reviews from disgruntled former employees, I had to pipe up to offer the perspective of a current employee (and, no, I wasn't asked to provide this review).

Yes, this is a fast-paced work environment. You aren't going to be twiddling your thumbs surfing Instagram (unless you're in a different department with a much cooler job than mine that involves excessive use of the word Influencer).

Yes, sometimes people hear the "Weed" in Weedmaps and think they're coming here to get stoned all day. Those people don't last long then complain that they were bamboozled. They don't realize it was their own misconception that bamboozled them. We are a tech company with a zealous eye on growth. If you treat work like a house party (or expect excessive hand-holding), you're not going to last long.

The great thing is that, while there seems to always be some portion of people who fall into the "won't last long" category, the people who remain are extraordinary colleagues. We've brought in a number of C-Suite executives in the past couple of years, and, as a whole, they are really hitting their stride. The teams they have developed are filled with people - both "old guard" and "new guard" - who understand the relevant industries (tech and cannabis), believe in pushing for open markets, and are willing to work hard to make that happen.

The legal work I see on a day-to-day basis is the chocolate ganache icing on my fantasy birthday cake that is working at Weedmaps (that was a stretch, stay with me now). Take every issue faced by a company with a sizeable employee
 - more...
Pros
Interesting work; free lunches; $0 cost healthcare/dental/vision; etc.
Cons
Company communications/enterprisew-wide transparency
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weedmaps. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
2.5
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Weedmaps.
Weedmaps Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Attorney
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more