Weedmaps

Weedmaps Culture reviews

United States25 reviews
Very stressful work culture that is borderline toxic. Lots of unspoken politics that can explode without warning. Difficult to work with people constantly under the influence of cannabis.
Pros
Free Lunches, Pay, Benefits
Cons
Work Life Balance, Irvine, Exec Management
Fantastic place to work and grow, with lots of talented and passionate people. Culture is relaxed with lots of teams being able to work remotely a good portion of the time, and free lunch every day doesn't hurt.
Weedmaps was a fun place to work and meet like-minded people who are passionate about cannabis. Positive experience despite abrupt ending. No bad vibes
The office culture at Weedmaps is very strange and unsafe. I was pressured to go out with the team on binge-drinking outings. On one of these outings, I blacked out (something that has never happened before or since). I believe I was roofied by a co-worker and reported this to the HR. They claimed to have investigated and would take no action. I left the company soon after this incident.
Really enjoying my time here. Everyone that works here is a pleasure to work with and I love the atmosphere. We're doing great things here and I'm proud to be a part of it.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.