Wehco Video Employee Reviews

Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 7, 2018
A typical day at work dealt with client calling in to eith pay their bill, make arrangments to extend their cable bill or set up for new service. What i learned was how ever changing the cable service can be. How minute the coding can be and how tasking some things can be. The hardest part of this job was staying two steps ahead when you were given information later then it was needed. It was a lesson i took to heart,
Pros
Relaxed Friendly Enviroment
Very messy individuals to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bryant, ARJuly 24, 2017
Their old employees bully new employees...And management stinks. Listening to co- workers talk about others all day was the hardest part. No enjoyable parts.
Very Productive place to work
Accounts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bryant,ArSeptember 15, 2015
A typical day at work, I learned how to master the technique of up sale. Most of the management was great to work with; the hardest part of the job was talking calls back to back for hours. The most enjoyable parts of the job was the holidays, I loved the holidays there.
I really liked working for this company, but I had no opportunity for growth
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 21, 2013
The hours were great and since I had a young family it worked out well that I did not have to travel. I really enjoyed everyone that I worked with and especially getting to work with all the different networks and their executives. The hardest part of my job was my salary and knowing that I was not going to be able to advance.
The job setting here included an atmosphere of enthusiastic co-workers.
Account Advisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 28, 2012
My goal every day at work included meeting the required amount of calls and solutions that I was assigned to meet. I learned how to manage accounts of customers who were prescribed to the company’s internet, cable, and phone services. The co-workers were set and happy on their own personal levels. The hardest part of this job was satisfying every customer and every co-worker. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to meet staff from other facilities during the holiday functions.
Pros
this company allowed for plenty of overtime work if needed.
Cons
healthcare was too expensive, in comparison to the company's pay.