Weichert Insurance Agency Employee Review

View all Weichert Insurance Agency reviews

Used to enjoy coming to work and that has changed
Account Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJSeptember 19, 2012
Management does not care about indivduals only about sales numbers. Training is lacking and its just a disgusting building to work in. Many people affected by the filth and the mold in the vents that it has caused many allergies and illnesses.

Other Weichert Insurance Agency Employee Reviews

Fast paced, competitive environment
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJSeptember 9, 2017
Corporate culture is very team oriented with a competitive emphasis. This reads as a family oriented operation with good communication and a very clear vision of how to succeed. This is a very self-directed work environment.
I was grateful ..........
Producer (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains NJJune 28, 2015
If you are unemployed take a job offered by this company, do not leave your current job to come here. I was unemployed when I came almost two years ago, the job market is opening up so I'm making my move. It's a paycheck and will keep you from being homeless and hungry .
Pros
It's a paycheck and will give you a testimony to share with other after you leave. Yes, there is a God!.
Cons
Sell, sell, sell. You never do enough.