Weichert Employee Reviews

Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston NYAugust 15, 2018
Typical day would be answering phones or running open houses looking for prospective customers to have as sellers or buyers. When you got clients the typical day would be visiting multiple properties and finding what they needed.
Pros
Work at own pace
Cons
little support stadd
Overall, things are okay.
REAL ESTATE Agent (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJAugust 13, 2018
As a sales Representative, I have learned many things Specially, computer within different programs. I acquired negotiation skills and maintained excellent relationships between the closing Attorney and the Mortgage Company.
Pros
I acquired many skills.
Cons
It is only Commission.
Nice family environment
Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Capital RegionAugust 13, 2018
Very tightly run company. Experience varies from office to office. The office that I worked in had a good manager. The level of work varied depending on the day of the week.
Real Estate Sales
A Real Estate Company - Associate Sales (Former Employee) –  Oradell, NJAugust 13, 2018
Training in the field of Real Estate
Coaching and mentoring with an experienced broker
Cold calling
Customer follow-up
Open house planning
Doorknocking
Building client base
writing contracts for sale or purchase of residential real estate
communicate with all parties involved
Closing transactions
Pros
A people business
Cons
Long hours and commission only
Real estate is competitive
sales agent (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJJuly 26, 2018
Selling real estate is just what it is . Weichert is probably no different than any other real estate agency. If you've got a car and are good with people..go for it.
Photographer for Weichert.
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Mesa County, COJuly 26, 2018
I am a part-time property photographer for Weichert. Scheduling can be unpredictable but it's usually easy to work with. I had the opportunity to brush up on my own skills while working here, and now I have photography to showcase for another potential employer.
Reorganization Fail
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJuly 24, 2018
Has potential to be a better place of employment. Bring back family owned atmosphere. Embrace the times and be more flexible with dress code and atmosphere.
Pros
None currently
Cons
Upper management treat employees poorly. Yelling and insulting employees is allowed.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Succasunna, NJJuly 23, 2018
I enjoyed working at Weichert. I felt that I received a lot of training and the agents took me under their wings to show me the ropes as a new agent,
Weichert Real Estate
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  Normandy Beach, NJJuly 23, 2018
always looking for you to donate money to their causes, manager not available, and behind the times digitally. Also their computers don't let you delete anything. Shady.
Pros
felxible
Cons
Behind the times digitally.
Over all is a job
Mortgage Disclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJuly 18, 2018
Fun place to work at no room for growth
Disclosure files in a timely manner
a lot of changes have in the mortgage business
need to keep up with the change
Pros
Free bagels every friday
Cons
High Insurance cost
realtor
,REALTOR ACTIVE LICENSE IN WEICHERT (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2018
realtor is paid in commissions and I worked p[arttime in this field and mainly me as Investor then I can search complete information about sales I was mainly a real estate investor.
Pros
excellent
Cons
comnissions paid only
Comprehensive approach to the Real Estate market
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, NJJuly 13, 2018
A sustained effort to bring Buyers and Sellers in a structured market in order to close real-estate transactions according to the meeting of the minds.
Great Place to Work!!
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work. They have a great team and really care about their employees. It's like a big family. Open door policy. They also have special events for all to attend at least once a year.
Pros
Make your own hours, work around your own schedule, work from office, home or anywhere really
Cons
Being in the real estate business, you're always on call
Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 28, 2018
I like the remote position, I did not know it would be one until after I started.

It has worked out better than I thought it would.

Only problem I have is signing off timely!!
Pros
Like the remote aspect of the job. Get more work done without commuting daily.
Cons
I have not encountered any thisn I find particularly negative so far.
Very nice place to work
Office Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mount Dora, FLJune 25, 2018
High energy job with all types of personalities. It was a new experience everyday which made it more fun. I made a lot of new friends and helped a lot of people along the way.
Pros
Liked meeting customers who had purchased homes.
Cons
Agents are very needy people that like to be catered to, but I could handle anything they needed.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJune 21, 2018
Working at Weichert was a wonderful challenge and if you are motivated it can be a very lucrative experience. You must enjoy working with and for people to succeed in real estate.
Best 1099 Job ever
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 21, 2018
Different from a normal 1099 Residential Real Estate Position. Weichert is unsurpassed in marketing, branding, and unlimited sales training. They are single voiced, single focus, and provide all of the tools necessary for success. In my estimation, the BEST real estate company in the US.
Pros
Total flexibility, great pay scale
Cons
70% of the job is prospecting
Millennial Friendly Realtor
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJJune 19, 2018
I have been with Weichert for two years now and am thoroughly impressed with the direction the company has taken. For a brand new agent starting from scratch they provide an endless amount of resources for lead generation and marketing. I was new to South Jersey when I started here and I have been able to build a great database off of Weichert generated leads alone. They provide professional photography and personalized signs for listings you bring in over $150k and there are no overhead costs to being a part of the company. There are also several opportunities through the family of companies to gain free, personalized marketing materials. As a millennial, I appreciate the investment in internet strategy and their consistent effort to do the right thing instead of just turn a quick profit. There are so many opportunities for training both through Webinars and smaller focus groups. Our manager is constantly seeking professionals in every different aspect of the business to come in, educate, and help us hone our skill. I also have to reiterate that the focus is on the individual agent growing their business. I have seen many other realtors recruiting agents at a much faster rate, with no real purpose or direction for them when they get there. I see other realtors making money off their agents as opposed to helping their agents make money so everyone can win. The culture there doesn’t solely thrive on “making deals”, and we are always taught to invest in ourselves first in order to be the best at our craft.
Pros
Just about everything.
Cons
Seems to be changing but work place could afford to be more diverse
It is a good place to work
International Tax and Compensation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 15, 2018
The company had a high level of turnover which left gaps in some levels of the management. In turn, this left high level work and decisions to the lower level employees. In the future, they should find a better approach to skill and position coverage and succession planning.
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
High turnover, No succession planning or contingency planning
Good Sales Training
Realtor, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NJJune 12, 2018
Weichert offer's a good training program to new associates in the business. You will get rewarded for the time and efforts if you put them in. It is not a career for everyone.
Pros
Good People
Cons
You cannot count on your income