Weight Watchers International Employee Reviews

Typical Day
TERRITORY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 3, 2018
I would visit locations, run product places, visit meetings, recruit employees, give feedback to employees. I would also do training classes, and keep up with the paperwork.
Awesome Place to work not paid enough
Receptionist/Leader (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 23, 2018
Love my job at WW but the pay is not enough for our level of expertise. Everyone I work with is wonderful, we are all there because we love what we do not because of the pay.
Pros
fulfilling
Cons
not paid enough
Support driven interaction during weigh in process
Receptionist-Weight (Former Employee) –  Shirley, NYJune 14, 2018
Part time employment-good for supplementing additional income.
Flexible hours-nights and weekends necessary. Training available
Would recommend to a friend
Pros
WW discount on products
Cons
Salary too low
Productive and fun work-place
Group Instructor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIJune 10, 2018
Weight Watchers if a nice place to work! It has a caring environment where people celebrate weight-loss success. I enjoyed being a leader and motivating people to achieve their goals!
Pros
Getting to facilititate group discussions.
Cons
There could have been more pay per meetings.
Weight Watchers
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 7, 2018
Great place to work. You don't get a lot of hours to work. You have to be a member at your goal weight to work for this company and stay at your goal weight.
Online Coaching
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 29, 2018
I worked remotely from home taking care of on-line Coaching members. Giving them encouraging and helpful tips to get them to their milestones. I also did 24/7 Chat which is online in a chatroom experience one on one assisting with concerns, billing and technical questions. I did not find the position difficult at all as I set up my available time based on my week. I really enjoyed this position because it gave me freedom.
Pros
Freedom to schedule my week
benefits
Territory 8818
Receptionist / Leader (Current Employee) –  Bethpage, NYMay 23, 2018
The TM and TM Assistants are usually helpful and there to provide support. If they don't like you, you will not get any meetings and they will give you a hard time about things they don't give others a hard time about.

While the program works the company pays field staff minimum wage and changes how you earn benefits each year.
Pros
Flexibility
motivating
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New MexicoMay 21, 2018
The members motivate the employees as much as we help to motivate the members. The company uses the latest research to keep the program up to date and relevant.
You won't get rich working as a Receptionist.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILMay 19, 2018
Weight Watchers is a fun environment to work in. Encouraging people in their weight loss journey is both empowering and enjoyable. You also get the benefit of learning new work skills that will only benefit you in the future. That being said you will not earn much money in this position, but for a second job, or a first time job, this position is a good place to start.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Low wage
Expectations not equal to pay
Personal Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2018
WW expects a lot from their employees but does not compensate them for it. You are expected to act like a professional but you barely make minimum wage. I did not feel like I was a valued employee.
Pros
Free access to WW systems/on-line access. Employee discount on WW merchandise
Cons
Low pay
Not like before any more
Implemented Wine Report Helper in Node (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 13, 2018
I was a consultant in weight watchers intl few years ago, during that time it was a great company to work, that was one of the reason I came back to this company again, however, it looks like everything changed, no matter culture part or team collaboration part all become very snobbery, if compare 3 years ago, now this company totally not a good place to recommend for work.
Great Company
Email and Chat Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 29, 2018
Excellent company friendly co workers location okay. Motivated to learn more. Great Benefits. Experience and knowledge from staff.Fun environment. Company training is excellent. Perks with the atmosphere is excellent.
Benefits
Normal Day
Customer Service at Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 29, 2018
Worked from home, incoming calls. What I really liked was that I was trained well for working at home as a customer service agent. My team Supervisor was wonderful. I don't think there was anything hard about working from home. I've learned to sell memberships and did very well.
To Help weight watchers customers
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pahrump, NVApril 15, 2018
I enjoyed helping others with weight and seeing them progress with their journeys. I worked for Las Vegas which was not a international company. I only worked one day a week on monday morning and afternoon.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
upset weight watchers
Would have stayed FOREVER, loved this job
Leader, Coach, and Location Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL and Rockford, MIApril 14, 2018
Relocated from another state where I was full time employee, and when I got to the new state, no opportunity was avaiable and couldn't get the meetings for full time again. EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTING. would have given anything to stay with WW full time.
Pros
flexibility, members, weight loss benefits, teams, co-workers, job that makes a difference
Cons
low pay, don't value their great employees, keep people that don't conform to the new standards, favortism in the field, lack of reward for good employees, lack of opportunity, lack of promotional availability
Fun and interesting place to work
Member Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 2, 2018
I like helping new and returning members to better there lifestyle choices. Engaging with the members helping them to better understand the program is always a challenge and a new experience on a daily basis.
Pros
over site meeting and free meals provided as well as a daily fresh fruit bar
Cons
short breaks, lots of work to do while on phone not enough time to get it all done
Mismanaged, unprofessional
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYFebruary 23, 2018
The workplace was very unprofessional. The CFO was extremely intelligent but lacked personal skills. My direct manager was not available, there was no training. Month end closings were always horrible.
Pros
Generous vacation days
Cons
Mismanaged, lack of professionalism, horrible computer systems and support
Wonderful company to work for.
Receptionist-Loc, Coord.-Coach (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 14, 2018
I enjoyed working with my team and especially enjoyed helping the members during their weigh loss journey. There was very little pressure with the job as long as you were following the guidelines of the company.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Wish I could have had more hours to work.
it is a very fun place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rutland, VTFebruary 14, 2018
I love working for this company. when i was a member that is what my goal was, was to become an employee & be a part of this company. I work with some awesome people & couldn't imagine working with any other group of people. We work really great together.
Pros
You get to help people
Cons
Its really hard to get full time status
Weight Watchers Session
Receptionist/Leader (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Welcome members and provide guidance and motivation to help them in achieving their personal weight-loss goals. Friendly staff and welcoming as people mingle together to share what works and inspiring each other to face another day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weight Watchers International. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.0Fairygodboss Score

78%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

78%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.