WeightNot Employee Reviews

Roller coaster ride
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 12, 2017
They hired 6 of us to start at the same time. Every single day someone was let go, because they didn't cut it.
On Thursday, if week 2, I was the only one left. I was told I was the best they had seen in a while, I was doing fabulous, and they had great plans for me. Friday afternoon, they let me go.
Out of 6 new hires, they didn't keep any of us. I waited 6 weeks to start, and passed up other opportunities.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No job security
Weight loss startup
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 11, 2014
WeightNot is a weight loss startup in Bethesda. It has a good product but it is a call center and they are going virtual so the working environment at corporate headquarters changed drastically. There were only 2 sales people left in the physical location! No benefits at all - no insurance, no 401K, nothing! Very slow and boring work day, making 100 calls per day and maybe getting one sale is how it became in the last few months. The product is just not selling because they spend $0 on marketing and have had a lot of shipping issues and delays. The only good part of the job was knowing that you had a hand in helping people lose weight and watch their success when they followed the diet.
Pros
Good product.
Cons
Call Center, No benefits, Poorly managed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WeightNot. Our community is ready to answer.

WeightNot Reviews by Location