Weinberg Campus Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Terrible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 2, 2018
So much drama they have special employee and if your not special no advance. Union helps whi they want to help. Its a kiss behind environment. The managers arent available
Productive and good workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYApril 16, 2018
I learned how to collaborate and work efficiently with others when I worked at Weinberg campus. It was a good workplace and I was able to assist the elderly by serving food to them.
great work place
Pca (Former Employee) –  New York StateMarch 19, 2018
Love working with thee people and enjoyed going in to work ever day
Got treated well by coworkers and mangers
And hours was great do to bus times
There was always a bus either soon as u got off or on its way and same as coming in to work buses was always on time
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Short breaks long nights
I loved working for Weinberg
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYMarch 18, 2018
I was assigned to the Greenwood group homes in West Seneca, and I loved it there. In fact, I would love to come back and work at the main campus, now that I have my Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration.
Pros
Great staff, great benefits, conducive to learning.
Heavy work load
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 5, 2018
The workload is extremely heavy and quite unsafe, imposible to get everything done in 8hrs. Pay was very low and their expectations of you was very high. Even as a per-diem employee I dreaded fulfilling the 2shift minimum. Hopefully the new owners make positive changes to keep a safe working environment and a safe place to live as a resident
Pros
Staff made it a “family like” atmosphere
Cons
Pay, workload
Haven't worked there in a while to give opinion
Second Cook (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJanuary 19, 2018
I didn't like working here because part-time cooks had to work every weekend usually both days. The pay was very good and the benefits as well but no full time position were going to be available any time soon.
Productive,Fun friendly environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYNovember 29, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weinberg, i just need more funds n more hours something that’s more convient to my lifestyle the associates are awesome n the management team is reasonable!!!
great
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 28, 2017
great place to work always helping others staff is great nothing never working short lots of overtime and great managers will have tuition reimbursements
Rewarding and Fulfilling
Senior Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
I was able to take part in changing the culture at Weinberg which has made this a great place to work. Best part o fmy job is coaching and teaching sales reps new ideas to solicit business
Poor management
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Poor management poor hours poor communication overall the job is poorly managed managers are never around very dirty not clean basement smells of old food unhigenic
Fun atmosphere to work at
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weinberg Campus because it was such a positive environment. I also enjoyed the population that I was working with which is the elderly population. All of the staff really supported one another and made sure the workplace was successful.
Pros
Free food and good standing with staff and clients
Cons
Minimum wage
Horrible Place to Work- Don't do it!
Environmental Support (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 6, 2017
The employees are never made feel like they are appreciated. The higher ups and the department head & supervisors don't care about how the employees feel or how they are treated. The employees are never even acknowledged during the course of the day. It's a very unorganized place to work. There is no communication between the staff & employees. They don't pay enough for the amount of work that is expected from the employees. Employees are over worked and underpaid. The raises are horrible. The employees barely get any raises. There is also no room to improve yourself there or to move up in the company. It was not a good place to work at all. I would not recommend anybody to work for this company.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No appreciation, low pay, low raises, unorganized, understaffed, not enough communication between managment and staff.
horrible
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYApril 24, 2017
the higher ups do not care about the well being of the lower level employees. there is a lack of communication between the higher level employees which makes work life very difficult.
lovely place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2017
the facility is lovely but the staff are very nasty to new comers. i love the fact that they have a CAO head start for kids and a M&T bank with in the facilty.
Weinberg has nice patients
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYDecember 29, 2016
I have been at Weinberg Campus for 5 years. I have learned a lot due to me asking a lot of questions. I love working with my co-worker, but the hardest part of the job is the management because they don't like to help you at all. The best thing about the job is the patients because they see how hard you work and the recognize it.
Dangerous and frightening
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Skilled unitNovember 7, 2016
Severely understaffed, people falling every shift,everyone expected to work double shifts every single week, workers are exhausted all the time. DON does nothing then screams when asked for help. Administration ran off years ago. Begged retired guy to manage "until we get sold" he has no power, no money. Lacking needed equipment and supplies. Can't believe this joint is still open-run and don't look back.
Pros
Close to home so short drive
looks are deceiving
CNA (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 25, 2016
Worked here for 3 years. Started off okay until racist nursing managers played favoritism when it came to days off & overtime. Residents are so sweet & lovable. LPNs, RNs, RCCs, DON & ADON try to set up aides & other staff to get fired. The facility is nice but for what the residents pay it isn't worth it. Food sucks like fried bologna sandwhich they make every other day. Only got one 15 cent raise since being there.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Everything else
Average work enviorment
License Professional Nurse (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 15, 2016
Typical day at work was caring for my residents and their family's along with making sure the staff completed their work before the end of the shift.
Pros
getting paid weekly
Cons
not enough ethical teaching on race relations
enjoyed working with the elderly
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJanuary 31, 2016
worked with a team dedicated in caring for the elderly to meet their needs. I`ve learned how to adapt and handle situations in a home care sitting.
Very clean and professional environment.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYAugust 17, 2015
I work midnight shift and have very few co-workers this shift. Majority of my socializing is done during shift change or when I pick up double shifts. Overall everybody is very easy going and a pleasure to work with. I work sub-acute floor and my workload is pretty heavy being the only nurse to 30 patients at night. My patients always change as does my workload depending on my patients. I am about to be in school full-time so it will be difficult to work full-time in this job and be able to complete school work as well, this is the reason for my change. I also do not make that much money as I am use to being in this position.
Pros
clean, quiet, and pleasent
Cons
Heavy workload, and not enough pay or overtime.