Weinberg Campus Employee Reviews

Sad
Management (Former Employee) –  GetzvilleNovember 27, 2018
I put everything into this facility, the staff, the patients and my work. I was let go so that they could pad their pockets. Shameful. I loved the people I worked with and was excited to advance my career. I gave the company 100% and received the short end of the stick based upon an outside consultant's review which turned out to be completely falsified.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Administration/DON
Good luck even getting your door in the door
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYNovember 2, 2018
Took them 2 months from when I was officially hired to when they could give me hours. If your a student don’t go here they’re completely uncompromising when your schedule. If you’re a student and you definitely need this job apply to others while you’re doing this because they’ll find 100 ways to not get you started to work.
Cons
Unorganized mangement
I love working for Weinberg it's a beautiful environment and the company take care of there residents and staff by giving awards.
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYOctober 2, 2018
Take good care of Resident and to assist residents to daily activities..and to help them meet their needs... Music, Bingo,art classes ,beauty shop, gift shop ect... some of the things that residents love to do to make them feel happy and free..
Weinberg is over all good
LPN Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 11, 2018
Weinberg is a very large and very diverse facility. It is difficult to advance, whether it be advancement in nursing positions or nursing education. They lacked things, such as inservices.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Little training
horrible management
Licensed Practical Nurse-Rehabilitation Unit (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 5, 2018
they are so short staffed that when a can is written up for illegal hoyer lifts-they throw it out, so that they don't have to reprimand that employee because they would have to terminate---due to severe short staffing they let things slide that are vital to patient safety.
Rosa Coplon
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYAugust 31, 2018
This is a facility where they will set you up to fail and lie on you to gain your position. There's a lot of favoritism at the job and a bunch of drama!! They will leave you short without notice. However, its a beautiful building, they do have good benefits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Too many to name
Ok place to work if you like to get screwed.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 31, 2018
I left in 2014. I left in the middle of an ongoing four-year wage freeze, yet the CEO was able to get at least $30,000 tacked onto his salary per year. I don't believe he's there anymore in the company may have been sold to a parent company or they're still looking for a buyer. The benefits were terrible and there were no employee perks accept a Verizon discount or discounted movie tickets.

The workers and residents were who made the work environment tolerable. Senior Management was completely out of touch with most employees. Departments within the company would not communicate with one another.
Pros
Cant think of one
learned a lot
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NY 14086July 10, 2018
my first job starting out as a social worker from college
learned a lot about social work and the elderly
learned different social work roles
wanted a new challenge
Terrible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 2, 2018
So much drama they have special employee and if your not special no advance. Union helps whi they want to help. Its a kiss behind environment. The managers arent available
Productive and good workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYApril 16, 2018
I learned how to collaborate and work efficiently with others when I worked at Weinberg campus. It was a good workplace and I was able to assist the elderly by serving food to them.
great work place
Pca (Former Employee) –  New York StateMarch 19, 2018
Love working with thee people and enjoyed going in to work ever day
Got treated well by coworkers and mangers
And hours was great do to bus times
There was always a bus either soon as u got off or on its way and same as coming in to work buses was always on time
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Short breaks long nights
I loved working for Weinberg
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYMarch 18, 2018
I was assigned to the Greenwood group homes in West Seneca, and I loved it there. In fact, I would love to come back and work at the main campus, now that I have my Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration.
Pros
Great staff, great benefits, conducive to learning.
Heavy work load
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 5, 2018
The workload is extremely heavy and quite unsafe, imposible to get everything done in 8hrs. Pay was very low and their expectations of you was very high. Even as a per-diem employee I dreaded fulfilling the 2shift minimum. Hopefully the new owners make positive changes to keep a safe working environment and a safe place to live as a resident
Pros
Staff made it a “family like” atmosphere
Cons
Pay, workload
Haven't worked there in a while to give opinion
Second Cook (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJanuary 19, 2018
I didn't like working here because part-time cooks had to work every weekend usually both days. The pay was very good and the benefits as well but no full time position were going to be available any time soon.
Productive,Fun friendly environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYNovember 29, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weinberg, i just need more funds n more hours something that’s more convient to my lifestyle the associates are awesome n the management team is reasonable!!!
great
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 28, 2017
great place to work always helping others staff is great nothing never working short lots of overtime and great managers will have tuition reimbursements
Rewarding and Fulfilling
Senior Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
I was able to take part in changing the culture at Weinberg which has made this a great place to work. Best part o fmy job is coaching and teaching sales reps new ideas to solicit business
Poor management
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Poor management poor hours poor communication overall the job is poorly managed managers are never around very dirty not clean basement smells of old food unhigenic
Fun atmosphere to work at
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weinberg Campus because it was such a positive environment. I also enjoyed the population that I was working with which is the elderly population. All of the staff really supported one another and made sure the workplace was successful.
Pros
Free food and good standing with staff and clients
Cons
Minimum wage
Horrible Place to Work- Don't do it!
Environmental Support (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 6, 2017
The employees are never made feel like they are appreciated. The higher ups and the department head & supervisors don't care about how the employees feel or how they are treated. The employees are never even acknowledged during the course of the day. It's a very unorganized place to work. There is no communication between the staff & employees. They don't pay enough for the amount of work that is expected from the employees. Employees are over worked and underpaid. The raises are horrible. The employees barely get any raises. There is also no room to improve yourself there or to move up in the company. It was not a good place to work at all. I would not recommend anybody to work for this company.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No appreciation, low pay, low raises, unorganized, understaffed, not enough communication between managment and staff.