Anxious most days but I make the most of it.
Being there and being bullied.
It took over a month. Crazy long process
1. Keep flow from back side of register.
2. Greet customers make sure the found everything.
3. Ensure lunches and breaks are done, minors on time
4. Complete pick ups and audits both random and required.
5. Help on register for customers on register and st the service desk if needed.
7. If Front end Manager is not in make sure lane log is complete for day as well as the cashier check in.
8. Make sure cashier are stepping out and or walking out for service
9. Everyone is doing Set to Impress.
10. Our team understands they are Empowered to do what’s right for our customers.
11. Making sure store attendants are completely lists for outside and inside tasks and are delivering Set to impress standards.
12. Floor and Bathroom checks are getting done.
13. Make sure all drawers have enough change.
14. Drawers and coupons are either put out correct or put away correctly in the evening.
15. Bags are stocks
16. Candy racks are stocks and checked for dates.
17. Gift cards are stocked.
18. Front end is dusted and kept clean every day.
19. Checking with Ishop regularly throughout the day
20. Always keeping it real with a smile and thank you.
Pay more. People can go to Rutter’s or Giant and make $10. Insurance is so much cheaper and is the same for the employees.
Don't count on it. They keep bumping the time up making it harder and harder to reach every year this saving the company money.
When does pay period start.
They don't want full time employees to save from offering health benefits. Other benefits forget about them you'll be long gone before being offered. Another money sceme to benefit the company. Management front and department are awful. They treat you like they own you. Underappreciated, under paid, fast paced while others stand around. Rules only apply to certain people. Favoritism very visible.
I loved telling people i worked there. great management.