Weitzman Employee Reviews

need help in mangement
Lease Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 14, 2018
they need management training and better supervision. Poor supervision and poor management choices. they need training and people skills and help with others.
Pros
early fridays
Cons
bad management
Upper Management back stabbing.
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2018
I did meet a lot of great people at the Weitzman Group. Upper management treats the employees terrible unless you fall into their little group. Director of Property Management reminds me of High School. The drama is unbelievable. Depending on who you are or how you play the game you can be on easy street managing maybe 3 property's. Others will do two to three times the work with no acknowledgement. Since upper management changed there has been a big turn over. Upper management will do anything to keep their jobs The different department heads were all promoted about the same time and are all best of friends, They cover up issues instead of taking responsibility or they gang up and blame issues on people that have nothing to do with the situation.
Pros
Big on community service.
Cons
Obvious favoritism, Back stabbing
Low Pay and Varied Workload for Same Role
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 16, 2017
It seems people are not compensated fairly for the workload. People with less responsibility make more than those with much more. Job offers very good pto policy but no retirement contribution, low pay, and not a lot of room for growth.

Office dynamics are odd and click-ish.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Little chance of promotion & LOW PAY
Good company overall.
Development and Leasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2017
I worked in the Houston office for years.

Moved thru brokerage and development. Enjoyed my tenure there.

Good benefits. Just needed to move up and not room to do it.
Productive fun place to work
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2017
This company is a great place for young individuals to be part of an excellent platform to learn the commercial real estate business. Several successful people have come from this group.
Pleasant
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
The Weitzman Group offers a pleasant work environment with a great CEO and CFO. They support advancement of collegiate backgrounds and professional careers. A great place to gain experience and further your education and certifications at the same time.
Fun place to work
ACCOUNTING CLERK CENCOR REALTY (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2017
I enjoy my time at this company. Great atmosphere. The accounting system is changing and I may need to find work elsewhere
Great Support
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 21, 2015
A good place to work for growth opportunities. Keep your eye on the prize and all is well.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
Internal politics
Fun workplace
Real Estate Broker Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2013
Commercial real estate is enjoyable. I was able to learn a lot about the industry and go on showings.
Pros
Great location in Uptown Dallas
Cons
Training might be difficult to get through because of pay.
A typical brokerage company
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 6, 2013
If you like working for type A personalities, a manager who doesn't know what she is doing and you like working in the mentality of high school with cliques; the Weitzman Group is the place for you! Make sure to suck up to the manager and her boss and never, under any circumstances upset her, or she will make you pay for it. Management pics favorites and you want to make sure you are on the good side. They do no treat everyone equally and the brokers lack motivation. They do offer a good amount of days off and you do not have to work there for very long to start earning them.
Pros
Free lunch every Thursday, a good amount of vacation days
Cons
Environment, do not treat everyone equally, no evaluations
Enjoyed my co-workers
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasAugust 20, 2013
Was not a good match for myself nor my employer.
Could not stay late as often as requested because I had small children at the time.
Pros
Enjoyed working with some of my co-workers
Cons
Poor management
A lot of change
Associate (Current Employee) –  dallas, txJuly 26, 2013
there has a been a lot, but just hire interns. Management just runs you in circles very secretive, the people there are young. Good place to learn, but if you want to make serious money you need to look elsewhere. Company is on a downturn
Pros
freedom
Cons
the company
I truly did enjoy working for this commercial real estate company.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2013
As an executive secretary I reported to a VP and several other broker. It was a great environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weitzman. Our community is ready to answer.